THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--

Go down 
+18
red_head
Setomidor
The Searing Wind
Rennac
ClutchTR
Cavash
somerandomdude
thelordcal
Mushkilla
Greenest
Kinnay
kenny3760
Enfernux
Chaeril
Inrit
Siticus the Ancient
Levitas
Skari
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31 2013, 11:04

Although it was a Battle Report that didn't involve the Dark Eldar, I've enjoyed it very much. The Arena of death was hilarious! I'm also glad that you tried out the suggested method of combining army show case and deployment! It seems to work really well.

I'm a great fan of your blog and look forward to seeing more *Skari voice* quality battle reports with fully painted armies on fully painted terrain! *Skari out*. Wink

Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31 2013, 13:06

Thanks there Kinnay. Appreciate the feedback! I have a lot of fun filming for the channel and doing things for the blog. Your sharing and liking and telling yer friends is the only praise I need. Very Happy

I have a whole game night scheduled on the 13th of feb. Its going to be awesome.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30 2013, 02:40

Next Battle Report Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul1F0kwPko8

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10 2013, 05:38

Latest Battle Report:

Painted Dark Eldar vs Chaos Alfa Legion - 1250pts

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15 2013, 16:04

Nice reports as usual. Those mauler fiends were fast and brutal! Shocked

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17 2013, 13:47

Yeah the maulers were nasty. Then again the nastiest 1850 list for chaos I have seen is:
2 DP's with wings and armour
4 x5 man CSM squads
15 nurgle spawn
3 maulerfiends

Hehe.

Also, stay tuned for the next battle report! - vs Deamons and Chaos allies. IMO the new deamons are really cool.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29 2013, 04:00

Double Header! _ April 28th.

1500pts Dark Eldar coven vs Deamons

1500pts Dark Eldar Coven vs Blood Angels

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29 2013, 07:18

I noticed you switched out the cronos for a talos in the second game. Personally I have always been disappointed by the cronos.

Thanks for sharing the pain. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29 2013, 12:26

I actually really like the chronos... i just found that he did not "fit" within the synergy of the army list.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Snakeman
Slave

PostSubject: Keeping it easy...   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30 2013, 21:11

Hey Skari,

I'm a massive fan of your blog, batreps, general musings etc. etc. and in fact I'd even go so far as to say that your stuff was a major factor in me starting a DE army. It did occur to me though that the blog site you use doesn't make it easy for people to interact with you for people who choose not to use Facebook and don't want to set up a pod bean account.

So anyway, given that I'm not going to Facebook or podbean but I do have a dark city account I thought I'd take the time to recommend to the community that your stuff is great and just say that I'm sure thee are loads of guys just like me that really value your work.

Great job,
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03 2013, 12:18

Hi there Snakeman. Thanks for the comment! Im glad you appreciate the blog and what not. I have made a note of it to the podbean management and development crew, hoping that we can improve the feedback structure for the blog.
Thanks for dropping me a line!

Also, the next battle report is now live:

1500pts Coven Dark Eldar vs Deamons/Chaos

Enjoy.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Megatron
Hellion
Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07 2013, 20:48

Hey skari big fan of your battle reports, I wanted to ask you if dark elder coven army's can be used effectively on a competitive platform. I know that competitive tournaments limit the units that you can use and be successful,but i think the toughness of coven units could offer up some good combinations.
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08 2013, 14:48

I have not run the Coven in a competitive environment. Yet. I feel like i need to at least finish my 20 game journey to get a better feel for it. Although these are a few thoughts that I have had to transfer the covent to a competitive setting:

- Drop urien: As much as I like him, he is a lot of points and i can use these points for:

- Regular Heamy (for wracks as troops)
- Farseer (for runes, till that gets changed) - This also gives me the Eldar jetbikes, super fast scoring, something that I lack in the main coven list.

This will increase the versatility of the army. Tropping a talos for a ravager would also add some more AT firepower.

The coven has been a blast to play. I wish I had the second 10 man wrack unit, rather than the 10 wyches... I think it would work better. Altho the wyches sure are fun.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Megatron
Hellion
Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08 2013, 16:56

I have yet to use allies in my dark elder coven list, but what does a farseer bring to the table. I am positive he is a force multiplier, but I am not certain on his rules. I have had a blast playing coven lists, and it is the only experience I have with dark elder. I have a competitive coven list posted in the army list part of the forum, let me know what you think. It is called coven of the angelic perversion.
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08 2013, 22:21

Ill make sure I look it over.

What does a Farseer bring to a -coven- list.

Fast Scoring Unit in the forms of Eldar Jetbikes.

(until new book) Table wide anti psyker - (all enemy powers are cast on 3d6 added together, if 12 or over its a perils)

Any of the Divination powers are awesome, I like to twin link shooting, so in a coven army like my scourge so that they dont miss as often with the haywire blasters.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11 2013, 03:58

And Here is the latest batrep 10th May:
Competitive Necrons vs Dark Eldar Coven 1500pts Origins Batrep

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Megatron
Hellion
Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11 2013, 10:57

Awesome battle report, I felt like that game was very winnable for you skari. It hurt seeing you lose urien and the grotesques so early without them making it to combat. What weapon did the necron player use against them? I am also glad to see the talos performed well against an army that is mainly long ranged shooting, because every time I put a talos in my list people tell me to drop it. Good report, wyches were looking like allstars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--   Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=-- - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skaredcast Battle Reports and more - 6e --=10 May=--
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5