THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion

Go down 
+3
Evil Space Elves
ElfSpeaker
Konradian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Konradian
Slave

Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion   Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2012, 14:10

Hi Guys

I just brought a FW Revenant titan unassembled for 50% of retail and im intending to do a dark eldar conversion on it after seeing what others have done, i just love the model and cant resist adding it to my collection.

Im thinking of either making it into a giant size kalibite warrior with and converting the pusle lasers to dark lances or doing a slice and dice and lose the legs and replace it with a talos type lower body with metal tendrils.

I will post pics over the weekend of how things are progressing.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
ElfSpeaker
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion   Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10 2012, 18:54

That sounds awesome! I look forward to seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion   Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10 2012, 19:04

Holy Schneikey! That sounds like an awesome project Twisted Evil Do post some pics soon!

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
PartridgeKing
Sybarite
PartridgeKing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion   Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10 2012, 20:01

I soundly integer the previous statements. This sounds fantastic and I look forward to seeing what you produce!

A stitch in time, saves nine.

---

The Templar & The Alien - Battle Report

---

No Rest for the Wicked, a UK based Warhammer 40,000 LARP
Back to top Go down
Konradian
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion   Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16 2012, 17:09

Hi guys

Finally got the project off the ground and did some basic work on the head and turning the pulsars into dark lances. Ive noticed that I got 2 back wings instead of one and 2 left weapon arms but its no big deal.

Im intending to cut off the missile launchers on the torso as dark eldar don't use missiles and also the disintergrator pods i added to the side of the head don't allow the head to fit without removing the missiles

Im thinking of making the titan a kind of evil exodite bright stallion (from epic 40k) but with chain flails and some slave pens hanging from the under torso for lol's and for the titans spirt to feed off .

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/96/partscheck.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/819/darklances.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/6/backwingsg.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/337/headshot1.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/191/headshot2a.jpg/

Any comments/idea's appreciated.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
V'rach
Hellion
V'rach

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion   Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16 2012, 19:45

WOW wish i had thought of this, but for me its definitly the evil tendril talos legs Twisted Evil Cant wait to see the finished project.

Slave
KrenWreth

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion   Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion I_icon_minitimeSun May 25 2014, 06:44

I know this is a really old post but I found these two pictures and this is what I'm basing my Revenant conversion off of.

Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion Darkel10

Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion Darkel11
Back to top Go down
Revilo44
Slave
Revilo44

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion   Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion I_icon_minitimeSun May 25 2014, 08:52

WOW, that looks excellent,I liked the Titan model anyway but making dark eldar is even better.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion   Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Revenant Titan Conversion
Page 1 of 1