THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

new 1500 Pts list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Serip
Slave

new 1500 Pts list Empty
PostSubject: new 1500 Pts list   new 1500 Pts list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2012, 17:17

Hi guys, just made a new list. What do you think?

HQ

Haemonculus 50 pts

Haemonculus 50 pts

ELITES

5 x Incubi, Klaviex
In Raider with FF 195 Pts

4 x Trueborn, 4x Blasters
In a Venom /w 2x Splinter Canon 173 pts

TROOPS

9 x Wyches, Shardnet, Haywire grenades,
Hekatrix with Agoniser
In Raider with FF 218 Pts

Hekatrix with Agoniser

5 x Warriors with Blaster
In a Venom /w 2x Splinter Canon 125 pts

HEAVY SUPPORT

Raveger, FF 115 pts

Raveger, FF 115 pts

Raveger, FF 115 pts

TOTAL 1499 PTS
Back to top Go down
Farmer
Hellion
Farmer

new 1500 Pts list Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 1500 Pts list   new 1500 Pts list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2012, 22:31

HQ

Haemonculus 50 pts

Haemonculus 50 pts

solid

ELITES

5 x Incubi, Klaviex
In Raider with FF 195 Pts

4 x Trueborn, 4x Blasters
In a Venom /w 2x Splinter Canon 173 pts
Incubi need a venom unless you plan on running 6 or joining the haemonculus to this squad

TROOPS

Hekatrix with Agoniser

Hekatrix with Agoniser

solid
HEAVY SUPPORT

Raveger, FF 115 pts

Raveger, FF 115 pts

Raveger, FF 115 pts

solid

Overall the list is really good and i cant nitpick anything other than the incubi needing a venom
Back to top Go down
Serip
Slave

new 1500 Pts list Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 1500 Pts list   new 1500 Pts list I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2012, 08:06

Farmer wrote:

Incubi need a venom unless you plan on running 6 or joining the haemonculus to this squad

Overall the list is really good and i cant nitpick anything other than the incubi needing a venom

Why is the Venom better for Incubi? The reason I gave them a Raider is for the DL, could allways make use of an extra Lance Razz Does it really make a big difference?
Back to top Go down
Lord Clazaryn
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Clazaryn

new 1500 Pts list Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 1500 Pts list   new 1500 Pts list I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2012, 10:59

It really doesn't make much a difference but some people just love venoms and at every opportunity take them. You've got a nice list there, it will serve you very well. However if it was me, I would give both haemies liquifier guns. I would also drop the amount of blasterborn to 3 (they seem less dangerous to the enemy then and won't be killed first...hopefully). The number of Wyches in your squads could also be reduced, I'm more of a fan of 6-7 Wyches per squad. You could also drop the klaivex, yeah i like him too, but he really doesn't add that much and possibly even drop one incubi if you're really desperate, those guys are on steroids anyway. With those extra points you might be just able to squeeze another blasterborn or a kabalite squad. But that's just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Farmer
Hellion
Farmer

new 1500 Pts list Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 1500 Pts list   new 1500 Pts list I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2012, 11:36

Serip wrote:
Farmer wrote:

Why is the Venom better for Incubi? The reason I gave them a Raider is for the DL, could allways make use of an extra Lance Razz Does it really make a big difference?

The dark lance isnt going to make a difference thats the point in getting a venom so it adds some extra anti-infantry fire to this list.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

new 1500 Pts list Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 1500 Pts list   new 1500 Pts list I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2012, 14:17

Farmer wrote:
Serip wrote:
Farmer wrote:

The dark lance isnt going to make a difference thats the point in getting a venom so it adds some extra anti-infantry fire to this list.

But with 3 venoms and 2 wych squads, he really doesnt need another one. Keep the Raider. I like duality with my units and their transports, so it suits them.

Not a bad list, but what I would do is drop the Klaivex and use those points for 2 liquifers on the haemies. That way they are actually useful for something other than a pain token and a KP.
Back to top Go down
Serip
Slave

new 1500 Pts list Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 1500 Pts list   new 1500 Pts list I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2012, 14:55

Shadows Revenge wrote:

But with 3 venoms and 2 wych squads, he really doesnt need another one. Keep the Raider. I like duality with my units and their transports, so it suits them.

Not a bad list, but what I would do is drop the Klaivex and use those points for 2 liquifers on the haemies. That way they are actually useful for something other than a pain token and a KP.

I also like the duality, Incubi go for infantry and their Raider armour.

The Klaviex is there for the extra LD, I think 8 is way to low on this kind of unit and 9 does feel a little more comfortable. And personally I dont like Liquifiers on the Hammys. This is probably just my way of playing, but I dont find it that usefull. If you keep them in their transports they can only move 6" if you want to use the gun, and if you pop him out, he will just get shot or assulted the next round.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

new 1500 Pts list Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 1500 Pts list   new 1500 Pts list I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2012, 15:30

true the leadership 9 is a good boost, but for its points costs I dont like it. It is true though that I do like running the Klaivex if I dont have an IC with them (as the WS boost helps out alot as well against elite troops) so I do see some merit in it.

As for the haemies what purpose do they serve then anyway??? You are basically giving away 2 KPs when that raider blows up after it drops off the wyches. With the liquifer he atleast has a chance to make his points back, and yes you have to move 6" to use it, but you should already be close to the enemy if you drop off the wyches. But I guess its just a matter of preference at that point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new 1500 Pts list Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 1500 Pts list   new 1500 Pts list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new 1500 Pts list
Page 1 of 1