THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

my 2500 point army colection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ecam
Hellion

my 2500 point army colection Empty
PostSubject: my 2500 point army colection   my 2500 point army colection I_icon_minitimeWed May 23 2012, 22:25

hi all have been playing and colecting dark eldar for a few months now and here is what i have so far Very Happy.
the list below has everything they actualy have on there chars as i have tryed to make it what you see is what you get.
i tend to play 2k battles and use a mix of this list normaly its 3 haemonculus, 10 incubi, 10 wraks, 10 wyche,s 10 scourges, 8 trueborn, 2 razorwing jet fighters, 1 raider and 2 venoms. i normaly put 4 trueborn into both venoms and 2 haemonculus with webway potals and i put my scourges in a good defensive shoting position. i then bring everything eles in via web way potals apart from the ships. then i see how the game pans out i have had mixed sucsess with this winning about half the games i play so if any 1 has any sergestions and tips that would be great.
buying more models is not a problam but large veichels is i have limited transport capacity as i ride a motorbike wich is y i am trying to use webway potals.
thanks in advance Very Happy

HQ
lelith hesperax none x 1 175
haemonculus x2 agoniser x 2 stinger pistol x 2 liquifier gun x 2 webway potal x 2 240
haemonculus ancient x 1 Agoniser x 1 stinger pistol x 1 dark gate x 1 liquifier gun x 1 140

ELETE
incubi x 9 klaivex x1 demiklaives x1 onslaught 270
kabalite trueborn x 5 blaster x 4 darklance x 1 145
kabalite trueborn x5 blaster x 1 shardcarbine x 3 dark lance x 1 115
TROOPS
wraks x 18 acothyst x 2 agoniser x 2 liquifier gun x 4 300
wyches x 9 hekatrix x 1 X 10 Shardnet + impaler x 1 hydra gauntlets x 1 agoniser x 1 blast pistol x 1 haywire granades x10 185

FAST ATACK
reavers x9 heat lance x 3 cluster caltrops x 3 294
scourges X 10 blaster x 1, splinter cannon x 3 265

HEAVY SOPPORT
Rrazorwing jetfighters x1 splinter cannon x 1 necrtoxin missile x 2 night sheild, flikerfield 185
Rrazorwing jetfighters x1 splinter cannon x 1 necrtoxin missile x 2 night sheild, flikerfield 185

DEDICATED TRANSPORT
RAIDER x 1 Night sheild flikerfield 70
venoom x 2 splinter cannon x 2 night sheildx 2 130
total 78 total points 2699
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

PostSubject: Re: my 2500 point army colection   my 2500 point army colection I_icon_minitimeSun May 27 2012, 09:46

ecam wrote:
i have limited transport capacity as i ride a motorbike wich is y i am trying to use webway potals.

You need to get yourself some chains and hooks and hang everything off the side like a raider Wink

The list to me looks like a fun and varied one to play, not sure if it is competitive enough though but I do really like it!

HQ: I love lelith, I used to use her frequently against things like tau and blobguard but she doesn't make use of her points as effectivly as say an Archon w/huskblade and soul trap would.
Troops: I've never tried wracks so don't know much about them but your collection sounds pretty tough to budge!
Elites: Trueborn, not sure why you need to spend the points on the extra trueborn and the dark lance. If there on foot you don't want to be tied down with a heavy weapon, you might be better off with just 4 with blasters in a venom
Heavy support: your army looks to be very cc orientated and i think you may struggle with games against mech lists (Dark-Glance weaponry often is useless anyway!) Maybe trying some ravagers or even a talos? Wyches in a raider are also a great way to deal with tanks so maybe another squad accompanied by a haemocules?
Back to top Go down
ecam
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: my 2500 point army colection   my 2500 point army colection I_icon_minitimeSun May 27 2012, 19:48

[quote="Grub"]
ecam wrote:
i have limited transport capacity as i ride a motorbike wich is y i am trying to use webway potals.

You need to get yourself some chains and hooks and hang everything off the side like a raider Wink
The list to me looks like a fun and varied one to play, not sure if it is competitive enough though but I do really like it!

[quote="Grub"]
ecam wrote:
HQ: I love lelith, I used to use her frequently against things like tau and blobguard but she doesn't make use of her points as effectivly as say an Archon w/huskblade and soul trap would. ?
lelith is a good hq when u get her that second pain token to give her furious charge but it can be hard to get it and she is still only realy good at takeing out eletes and troops so am thinking of geting a new hq so i have more options was thinking of the lady malys or even drazhar

[quote="Grub"]
ecam wrote:
Troops: I've never tried wracks so don't know much about them but your collection sounds pretty tough to budge!?
wraks to me seem are version of a space marine with T 4 and feal no pain as they start with a pain token allso they can be used a troop choice if i use a haemonculus give them a liquifiyer gun and with the luck of a roll you have a ap 1 or 2 flamer allso they allways poison on 4+ in close combat so are good at takeing out some tough chars

[quote="Grub"]
ecam wrote:
Elites: Trueborn, not sure why you need to spend the points on the extra trueborn and the dark lance. If there on foot you don't want to be tied down with a heavy weapon, you might be better off with just 4 with blasters in a venom?
i have stoped useing large groups of truborn now i tend to place 1 group of 4 with blaster in a venom and another group of 4, 3 with shardcarbine and 1 with a blaster in another venom. 1 i usae for trop hunting the other for veichel hunting as blasters are lance wpeons. both have a haemonculus with them that has a webway potal to drop. later in the game the haemonculus will join up with units comeing out of the potals to give them a pain token and an agoniser wepon Smile

[quote="Grub"]
ecam wrote:
Heavy support: your army looks to be very cc orientated and i think you may struggle with games against mech lists (Dark-Glance weaponry often is useless anyway!) Maybe trying some ravagers or even a talos? Wyches in a raider are also a great way to deal with tanks so maybe another squad accompanied by a haemocules?

Smile thanks for this advice i have just perchest another sqoud of wyches and am changeing the wepons on my rever jet bikes to have heat lances wich is a lance and melta gun Very Happy allso i am thinking of puting haywire blasters into my scourges group to help me control enamy veichels

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my 2500 point army colection   my 2500 point army colection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my 2500 point army colection
Page 1 of 1