THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Shattered Soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KapitanGift
Slave

Kabal of the Shattered Soul Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Shattered Soul   Kabal of the Shattered Soul I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03 2012, 09:21

Hello everyone,

Previously I've played with roughly 2500 points of Space Marines and I always wanted something different as a second army. Having played Dark Elves in Warhammer Fantasy, I figured evil space elves of doom would be a good army. I lean towards Kabalite units as opposed to Wyches, with a few Coven units as kind of a spearhead.

My friends' armies are Astral Claws (and their insane characters), Tau, Orks, Tyranids, and Necrons.

Any ideas would be appreciated, whether they are for tactics, army composition, modelling, painting, etc.

Presently I have:

HQs
Archon (Blaster and Agoniser)
Haemonculus

Troops
2x10 Kabalites (one squad has a Raider)
5 Wracks

Fast Attack
2x5 Scourges

I also have an entire battleforce, a Talos/Cronos, and some Reavers left to build in boxes.

As for background fluff I'm in the process of writing some stuff. Nothing finished yet but if anyone thinks I should post it I can.

I appreciate any ideas anyone has so comment away.

Played my first game the other day against Astral Claws and the result was cutting each other into ribbons. The Scourges had my opponent freaked out but some bad die rolls and a heavy flamer later and both squads were gone without doing much aside from distract 5 Thunderhammer Terminators led by Lufgt Huron. Archon performed admirably as did my Kabalites, Wracks guarding the Archon just got to watch him wipe out entire Combat Squads single-handed due to his Initiative.
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Shattered Soul
Page 1 of 1