THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Fortifications

Go down 
+13
Cavash
Ereshkigal
Allandrel
Godreas
NeoSamurai
forest90
Kesharq
Crazy_Irish
Nomic
Ruke
Kung Fu Hamster
The_Burning_Eye
Sky Serpent
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dangerous beans
Kabalite Warrior
dangerous beans

Fortifications - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortifications   Fortifications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15 2012, 23:43

Theoretically for me the bastion is a chance for mandrakes to hang out (and thus create a suitably shadowy/daemony piece of terrain) within 12" of my deployment zone. This means that my haemie raider can scoot up, drop off the WWP Haemie who can walk up and join the bastion - provide the pain token (for baleblasts) and open the WWP (it starts in base contact with the building doesn't it?) operate one of the guns. The unit now has 2+ cover/5++ and FnP and units arriving from the WWP should have a little bit of cover by walking behind the bastion - having a talos or 2 nearby should put off certain enemy units from trying to assault that building now... Wink

Alternatively a defense line will do the same thing to a lesser effect and if you were to take a Hamie Ancient (probably not worth it IMHO) then you can operate those guns with BS5 and hit on a 2+
Back to top Go down

Fortifications
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2