THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

I Came to Bring the Pain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Episkopos
Slave
Episkopos

I Came to Bring the Pain  Empty
PostSubject: I Came to Bring the Pain    I Came to Bring the Pain  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2012, 20:46

(As a Slave for less than 7 days, this forum has disallowed me from posting a link to Mindless Self Indulgence's - Bring the Pain)

HQ
Succubus
-Blast Pistol & Agonizer

Troops
(5) Wyches
-Haywire Grenades
Dedicated Raider

(10) Kabalite Warriors
-Blaster, Dark Lance
Dedicated Raider
-Splinter Racks

Fast Attack
(3) Reavers
-Heat Lance

(498) pts

Unless my reading comprehension sucks i shouldn't get my pale ass kicked too bad in the teaching games tonight.
Back to top Go down
Blind_Baku
Kabalite Warrior
Blind_Baku

PostSubject: Re: I Came to Bring the Pain    I Came to Bring the Pain  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2012, 21:15

If I might suggest... Drop the agonizer and pick up bodies for the wyches, or atleast just downgrade to a VB and put the points elsewhere.
Normally I'd preach Hekatrix with a PGL, but at this point value, you're ok with out it I guess.
Back to top Go down
m4nc3r
Slave

PostSubject: Re: I Came to Bring the Pain    I Came to Bring the Pain  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2012, 22:44

Agreed with above ^

Just to point out, your dark lance on the troops can't fire if they move as its a heavy weapon so I would save the 25 points personally, or replace it with a splinter cannon saving 15 points.

Including above's suggestion of venom blade aswel that'll save you between 30 - 40 points so you could potentially add an extra 3 wyches with haywire OR 2 extra wyches and nightshields on your warriors' raider

This is the sorta thing I had to get used to thinking about when I started the game a few weeks ago so I hope this helps ^_^
Back to top Go down
Episkopos
Slave
Episkopos

PostSubject: Re: I Came to Bring the Pain    I Came to Bring the Pain  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06 2012, 03:52

Played 2 matches today, 1 Win against Blood Angels and 1 Loss against Orks.

I ran every Wych I own except the 2 modeled with Shardnets & Impalers, Every other Kabalite had a heavy weapon, and the other jet bikes were modeled with Caltrops. the rest come in later this week.

I was quite impressed with the Heat Lance equipped Jetbike one-shotting the Baal Predator (which probably didn't belong in a 500pt game).
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: I Came to Bring the Pain    I Came to Bring the Pain  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06 2012, 14:36

glad you had fun!!! Now to the list

First off I wouldnt drop the agoniser, as personally I think they are way better than the venom blade (although some here would disagree...) but the blast pistol is almost useless with her. Sure its nice to have an accurate darklight shot, but to use it you have to be too close, and if it explodes... thats the end of your wych squad anyway.

As for the warrior squad, true, if the Dark Lance MODEL moves, then you have to snapfire it. While that is better than we had before, I would atleast drop it for a splinter cannon, as since then you have 15 more points to play with.

The reavers are fine.

Now if you drop both, you have 30 points to play with. First I would buy a Hekatrix w/ venom blade (because its cheap) for your wych squad. That increases their damage output almost exponentialy. After that I would add a phantasm grenade launcher to them. Having stealth within 8" can save a wych's life from overwatch or random shooting (also remember stealth adds up with coversaves, so they have a 4+ in area terrain from anything within 8") That leaves you with 5 points... to which I would either A: add haywires to the Succubus, or B: Add splinter racks to the warrior raider. Which is better is your choice tbh, but remember the splinter racks dont work with the cannon or blaster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Came to Bring the Pain    I Came to Bring the Pain  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Came to Bring the Pain
Page 1 of 1