THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Siegfried VII
Hellion
Siegfried VII

Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain" Empty
PostSubject: Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain"   Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2012, 14:31

Greetings guys. I have a question that may sound a bit silly but as I'm not sure I would like to clarify.

So here goes: If a character with a pain token (having the rule Power from Pain) joins a unit without a pain token (having the rule Power from Pain too), does he share the benefits of his pain token with the unit granting it the "Feel No Pain" rule?

Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain"   Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2012, 14:35

yes - he becomes part of the unit and assuming it had PfP then they will benefit from it.

The most common form of this is Wyches joined by a Haemonculus. The Haemy then stays on the raider while the wyches disembark, taking the pain token with them

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Siegfried VII
Hellion
Siegfried VII

PostSubject: Re: Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain"   Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2012, 18:59

Thanks for the clarification mate. Smile

PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain"   Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28 2012, 06:00

So a character/unit with a pain token or tokens can walk up and give it to another unit and leave without it? In the above example getting a little off topic, can the Haemy shoot his liqifier gun from the raider and how is that done?
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain"   Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28 2012, 06:31

Yep. When you have a character leave a unit you share the pain tokens out between the unit and character as evenly as possible... So wyches and a haemy gave 1 token. When they separate you choose if the token stays with the haemy or the wyches. If they had 2 tokens you must leave each with 1.

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
doomseer11b
Sybarite
doomseer11b

PostSubject: Re: Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain"   Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02 2012, 20:48

so you have too give it evenly? say the wych squad had one token and the haemy had one token. the haemy joins the wyches, making it two tokens for said squad. if the haemy leaves it has to be split? how about when they earn a token together? you just choose which one it goes too?

Murkglow
Kabalite Warrior
Murkglow

PostSubject: Re: Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain"   Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02 2012, 21:15

Yes you must split evenly when they leave. If the squad has two tokens then when they break into two groups each gets one token. If there is an odd amount you get to choose who gets the leftover one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain"   Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly noob question regarding "Sharing the Pain"
Page 1 of 1