THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Combat Drugs & sharing the pain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delvian
Hellion
Delvian

Combat Drugs & sharing the pain Empty
PostSubject: Combat Drugs & sharing the pain   Combat Drugs & sharing the pain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 08:50

Scenario: I roll a 6 on combat drugs. My Succubus, an independent character, starts the game with a squad of Wyches. They both have a pain token through their access to drugs. Therefore this Wych squad with Succubus has 2 pain tokens at the start of the game.

Is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Combat Drugs & sharing the pain   Combat Drugs & sharing the pain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 09:02

yes.

Think of it this way; if your succubus was with a squad of incubi, would she get a pain token? She would because she benefts from combat drugs, and the squad now benefits from the pain token as they have power from pain.
Back to top Go down
Delvian
Hellion
Delvian

PostSubject: Re: Combat Drugs & sharing the pain   Combat Drugs & sharing the pain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 09:36

Nice thanks

Wouldn't it be frustrating if you were to forget something like this in a game?! tongue like I have been doing since October!
Back to top Go down
Seshiru
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Combat Drugs & sharing the pain   Combat Drugs & sharing the pain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2013, 15:55

Combat Drugs are rolled prior to deployment, so you don't have to choose which squad you are putting your Succubus with untill after you roll.

If you roll a 6, you may decide to put the Succubus, with a different unit to transfer some feel no pain to say a unit of Inubi, then leave them and join your wyches (Basically using your Succubus as a Haemy). Or you can choose to put the Succubus together with the wyches and share the pain to 2 pain tokens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Drugs & sharing the pain   Combat Drugs & sharing the pain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Drugs & sharing the pain
Page 1 of 1