THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Desperate Allies and pain tokens?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Creeping Darkness
Wych
Creeping Darkness

Desperate Allies and pain tokens? Empty
PostSubject: Desperate Allies and pain tokens?   Desperate Allies and pain tokens? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 03:40

Hi there Commorrites,

A question that has started bugging me.

Say I take some desperate allies, because I'm bored of Craftworld Eldar or whatever, and throw them into the meatgrinder. Most of them die, but a couple are left standing when a dude with a shredder misses, scatters onto them, and wipes the unit. As desperate allies are treated as enemy models that you can't shoot on purpose, does accidentally wiping a squad of them provide a pain token?
Back to top Go down
http://thecreepingdarkness.blogspot.com
Murkglow
Kabalite Warrior
Murkglow

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Allies and pain tokens?   Desperate Allies and pain tokens? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 05:18

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Rauky
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Allies and pain tokens?   Desperate Allies and pain tokens? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 05:20

yes point if fact if you take nurgglins and ork grots you can use the CD gift of nurgal to kill them and get a buff
sorry bout spelling but it's late
Back to top Go down
Creeping Darkness
Wych
Creeping Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Allies and pain tokens?   Desperate Allies and pain tokens? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07 2012, 05:22

Huh. So I suppose Dark Eldar could try something similar to that exploit with a Cronos, grots, and a quadgun to target and accidentally on purpose scatter from...

For a very marginal gain. Oh well, good to know that if I happen to accidentally devastate my own allies the loss may not be for nothing Wink

Back to top Go down
http://thecreepingdarkness.blogspot.com
Komodo_Kai
Slave
Komodo_Kai

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Allies and pain tokens?   Desperate Allies and pain tokens? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07 2012, 12:19

The idea of 'accidentally' killing off your tenuous allies to feed on their pain and suffering is so Dark Eldar'y that Im on the verge of breaking into a maniacal laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Allies and pain tokens?   Desperate Allies and pain tokens? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperate Allies and pain tokens?
Page 1 of 1