THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

(WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Mayhem
Hellion

(WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Empty
PostSubject: (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled   (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 04:50

Led by Baron Sathonyx, this roving gang sees fit to make raids on necron populated worlds to steal the flesh away to deliver to their own haemonculi to do their own projects with.

(WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1289
Sathonyx's right hand man
(WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1301 (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1300 (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1302
Sathonyx's Entourage
(WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1292
And the man himself
(WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1294 (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1296 (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1297
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled   (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 05:10

I really like what you did with the Baron's ride, it looks great. Almost Cylonesque!
Back to top Go down
Captain Mayhem
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled   (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2012, 03:53

update time (wow, ten months lapse...)

fully painted razorwing.

(WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1742 (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1743 (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1744 (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1745

and now, Duke Sliscus
(WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1762 (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled Th_IMG_1761

I built the left blade by cutting the venom blade in half and replacing it with the jagged bayonets for the splinter rifles. The right blade was built using the arm holding a knife in reverse, cutting another venom blade at the hilt and the handle off the stock arm, then splicing the pieces together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled   (WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(WIP!)The Kabal of the Exiled
Page 1 of 1