THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Look over my 2k list against Chaos?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

Look over my 2k list against Chaos? Empty
PostSubject: Look over my 2k list against Chaos?   Look over my 2k list against Chaos? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 05:57

So first off, I am limited to a no proxy list. My forces include: Duke Sliscus converted from Warhammer Fantasy War Dancer, Archon, Succubus, 30 Kabalites, 30 Wyches, 9 Reavers, 10 Scourges, 2 Ravagers, 3 Raiders, and 3 Venoms.

Here is his list:
HQ: Daemon Prince and Ahriman
Elites: a squad of Termies and Noise marines, Helbrute
Heavy support: two squads of three obliterators, nd the Havoc squad with2x lascannon and 2xMIsssile launcher
Troops: Thousands sons, two squads...with a 10man squad with plasma gun and Heavy Bolter

Here's my list

HQ:
Duke Sliscus-150

Elites:
9 Trueborn w/ 2 splinter cannons and 7 shardcarbines in Raider with night shields (joined by Duke)- 233
4 Trueborn w/ 4 blasters in Venom w/ splinter cannon and night shields- 183
3 Trueborn w/ 2 DL - 98

Troops:
2x5 Kabalites w/ blaster in Venom w/ splinter cannon and night shields - 135 each (270 both)
10 Wyches w/ 2x Hydra gauntlets, haywires, hekatrix (included in 10) w/ PGL and VB all in Raider - 225
5 Wyches w/ Hydra Gauntlets and Hekatrix (included in 5) w/ PGL and VB - 85

Now, I know that the 5 Wyches is odd, but I plan on using them as either a distraction, or to just sit on an objective in the corner.

Heavy Support:
2x Ravager w/ 3 Disintegrator Canonns and Night shields - 115 eache (230 for both)

Fast Attack:
10 Scourges w/ 4 blasters - 280
9 Reavers w/ 3 Blasters - 243

Total: 1997
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Look over my 2k list against Chaos?   Look over my 2k list against Chaos? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 08:19

I think the list looks pretty solid based on the models you have.

He has chosen 2 very expensive HQ models who are both reasonably easy to kill. The 1k sons die to venoms and poison like normal marines and their AP is wasted on us as well. You want to kill the noise marines fast as they ignore cover saves - they need to die. Expect infiltrating termies and the 10 strong marines thanks to Ahriman. With no hell drakes things get easier as least.

You should thanks to the speed of DE along with night shields, pick apart the long range guns (obits, havocs) then the noise marines and then face little real threat
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Look over my 2k list against Chaos?   Look over my 2k list against Chaos? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 16:35

Thanks, any more suggestions for the list? What should I do with the scourges? I was thinking I'd Deep Strike them close to either the Daemon Prince or Ahriman and just pour shots into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look over my 2k list against Chaos?   Look over my 2k list against Chaos? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look over my 2k list against Chaos?
Page 1 of 1