THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Release of new models

Go down 
+2
Darklight
RazorBryce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RazorBryce
Slave
RazorBryce

Release of new models  Empty
PostSubject: Release of new models    Release of new models  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2013, 00:26

So a new Games workshop opened up in my town and i was talking to the owner about DE models and he reckons that the next wave of 40k releases from Citadel (When ever that may be) will be dark elder at long last, he says it will include the Diaz of distraction and Vect models but not sure of any details. I'm guessing this will include the voidraven and Duke Slicus etc.

Sybarite
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Release of new models    Release of new models  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2013, 06:44

There isnt that long time since we got new dex, and model line so I woulnt complain.

But I doubt this is true, I think we are getting the voidraven in near future, but if anything is released I will be very surprised. Would be cool tho

Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Release of new models    Release of new models  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2013, 09:50

It's been rumoured for a while that we're getting the Voidraven and a couple of characters, Darklight. It's not a whole new range, just a couple more to fill in some blanks left in the model range at the moment.

I don't know whether to believe this or not, though. They've been quite good at hiding stuff recently (I hope it is true, though!).

Release of new models  YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Release of new models    Release of new models  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2013, 09:56

It seems strange for a miniatures company to make rules for miniatures that they seem to have no intention of ever releasing. Then I remembered that they want us to buy other models and convert them before releasing the official version a few years later and getting you to buy them too!

Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Release of new models    Release of new models  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2013, 10:08

Release of new models  Salt02

I don't want to appear snarky but GW managers know less than us, at the moment it seems Daemons are next but we will leave this open until we have any confirmation. (Of course, let's hope this rumour is true.)

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Release of new models    Release of new models  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2013, 11:11

I wouldnt be surprised if the bomber gets a model as part of the flier push, Maybe the dias if it can be made as a conversion kit (like the Razorback), but I wouldnt hold my breath on that count.

The push to plastic is mostly complete now, until things pick up, I would expect a plastic role out like we've seen for the last decade.
Its a numbers game, its really expensive to start up a plastic line, but the actual models are cheap as chips. Its easy to sell enough kabalites, hard to sell enough wracks to make it worthwhile.

Sisters are the only 40k army without plastic troops now.

Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Release of new models    Release of new models  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2013, 16:48

Games Workshop have announced Daemons today so I think we'll put this thread to bed for now.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release of new models    Release of new models  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release of new models
Page 1 of 1