THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

sliscus at 1500p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bauglir
Hellion

sliscus at 1500p Empty
PostSubject: sliscus at 1500p   sliscus at 1500p I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:09

Hi all

Just want to try out sliscus at 1500p

Feel to de/reconstruct it.

Sliscus

3 TB: 3 blasters
Venom: extra splinter cannon
3TB: 3 blasters
Venom: extra splinter cannon

9 warriors: blaster
Raider: dark lance, flickerfield

10 warriors: blaster, sybarite

7 wyches: shardnet/impaler, hekatrix with agoniser

7 wyches: shardnet/impaler, hekatrix with agoniser

Ravager: 3 dark lances, flickerfield
Ravager: 3 dark lances, flickerfield
Ravager: 3 disintegrators, flickerfield

Total: 1498p

Yours
B
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

sliscus at 1500p Empty
PostSubject: Re: sliscus at 1500p   sliscus at 1500p I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 15:40

I'd loose the syrabite and darklances from your warriors.
Add splinter cannons to your warriors

Add a trueborn and blaster to each relevant squad.

Remove dissies on ravager and put them back to lances.
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Kabalite Warrior
Fletch

sliscus at 1500p Empty
PostSubject: Re: sliscus at 1500p   sliscus at 1500p I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 17:52

My suggestion

Duke

4 TB - x4 Blaster, Venom x2 SC
4 TB - x4 Blaster, Venom x2 SC
4 TB - x2 Cannon, x2 Carbine, Venom x2 SC w/Nightshield (Duke's Ride)

8 WYC - Hek w/Agoniser, DL Raider
8 WYC - Hek w/Agoniser, DL Raider
8 WYC - Hek w/Venomblade, DL Raider w/Torment GL & Chain-snares

RAV - x 3 DL, FF
RAV - x 3 DL, FF
RAV - x 3 DL, FF

TOTAL - 1499

HQ 10%
ELT 33%
TRP 34%
HVY 23%

IMO this list takes full advantage of the Duke's special abilities. TB unit has a decent #of shots at range with a 3+ wound, 3 units of Combat Drug using Wyches, and the ability to DS one or more of the TB w/ Blaster Venoms or Ravagers.

I know the consensus here seems to favor Agonisers so I armed a few of the Heks with them to give you the option to engage heavy armored troopers more confidently. I like the Venomblade and wounding on 2s so in the last Wyche unit (and it was a points constraint as well) the Hek has a Venomblade.

As far as vehicle upgrades, I kept the Flickerfields on the targets of priority like the Ravagers. I didn't feel the FF were needed on the Wyche Raiders as your opponent should have his/her hands full with the Venoms and Ravagers, not to mention you probably should be moving at speed to use the better cover save (as well as it saved points to spend elsewhere). You can float the 10points of the TGL and CS from the one Raider around, but personaly I like having a -1 LD around in support of CC or to pester Psychic tests, etc., not to mention maybe I can break a small unit with a chain-snare flyover (fun factor)

I thought fluff wise the Duke's ride should be more pimped out and to keep him a bit more safe from the average rif raf's small arms fire his Venom has a Nightshield.

This list sports 9 vehicles with a lot of ranged AI and AT with the option to get your hands dirty in CC. One option I'm liking the more I think about it is to replace a few or all of the Raider's DLs with DCs.

Back to top Go down
Bauglir
Hellion

sliscus at 1500p Empty
PostSubject: Re: sliscus at 1500p   sliscus at 1500p I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 07:37

Thanks for the input chaps.

@Xelkireth

I wasn't happy with the syb myself. So, he'll be gone. Not completely sure about removing the blasters. But I see your point and I'll give it a try.

@Fletch
I really like your suggestion. However, I don't have a third venom yet. So I'll put this in the fridge for now:-)
About the FF. I simply love it, never leaving home without them. They have saved my raiders/ravagers too many times not to add them.
Anyway, as said I like your input. And I'll try it out out in due time with a little personal tweak here and there.

Thanks again

Yours
B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sliscus at 1500p Empty
PostSubject: Re: sliscus at 1500p   sliscus at 1500p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sliscus at 1500p
Page 1 of 1