THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drev
Hellion

Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle? Empty
PostSubject: Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle?   Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13 2013, 22:11

How long does airbrush paint last when it is sealed in the original bottle? I just came across a great deal on some airbrush equipment and paint and I don't know what to do about the paint (and I have an airbrush in the barter pot if someone is interested). I bought a few paint bottles and tried a couple out with no issues but I don't know if I just got lucky or if they will all probably be good.

Hopefully someone with some real world knowledge can give some advice.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
fenrir1997
Slave
fenrir1997

PostSubject: Re: Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle?   Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13 2013, 23:53

Sealed, in the original bottle? For an obnoxiously long time.

I highly doubt you'll have any issues with the paint. Give it the good typical shaking required of paint that's settled with time, and you'll see no difference in quality.
The only factor that usually interferes with paints that are still sealed is excessive exposure to heat/cold.
Back to top Go down
GAR
Dread Pirate
GAR

PostSubject: Re: Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle?   Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 02:33

Howdy,
they should last a few years at least. I have a few that I bought in the 90s and they are still quite usable.
Back to top Go down
http://garness.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle?   Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airbrush paint, how long does it last in the bottle?
Page 1 of 1