THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My new 1650pts list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

My new 1650pts list Empty
PostSubject: My new 1650pts list   My new 1650pts list I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11 2013, 00:41

HQ1a Haemonculus Ancient: Infantry, Gnarlskin, CCW,SP,Night Vision, PfP,IC,Altered Physique
Flesh Gauntlet Poison(4+), ID
Venom Blade Poison(2+)
Casket of Flensing 12" Range, SD6 APD6 Assault 2D6, One Shot

HQ1b Haemonculus : Infantry, Gnarlskin, CCW,SP,Night Vision, PfP,IC,Altered Physique
Mindphase Gauntlet Hit models take S+Ld test. No attacks if failed either
Scissorhand Poison(3+), A+1
Shattershard Template SX* APX*, *Toughness test or RfP, One Shot

HQ1c Haemonculus : Infantry, Gnarlskin, CCW,SP,Night Vision, PfP,IC,Altered Physique
Agoniser Power Weapon(4+)
Animus Vitae Kill 1+ Model, Ld test pass for Pain Token.
Orb of Despair 6" Range, S10* AP1 Assault 1 Blast, One Shot *rolls against Ld

Elites1 3 Kabalite Trueborn: Infantry, Kabalite armour, Fleet, Night Vision,PfP
2x Darklances 36" Range,S8 AP2 Heavy1 Lance

Elites2 3 Kabalite Trueborn: Infantry, Kabalite armour, Fleet, Night Vision,PfP
2x Splintercannons 36" Range, Assault 4/Heavy 6, Poison(4+)
Shardcarbine 18" Range, Assault 3, Poison(4+)

Dedicated Transport-Venom: BS 4 F10 S10 R10
2nd Splintercannon 36" Range, Assault 4/Heavy 6, Poison(4+)

Elites3 3 Kabalite Trueborn: Infantry, Kabalite armour, Fleet, Night Vision,PfP
2x Blasters 18" Range, S8 AP2 Assault1 Lance

Dedicated Transport-Venom: BS 4 F10 S10 R10
2nd Splintercannon 36" Range, Assault 4/Heavy 6, Poison(4+)

Troops1 9 Kabalite Warriors: Infantry, Kabalite armour, Fleet, Night Vision,PfP
Blaster 18" Range, S8 AP2 Assault1 Lance

Dedicated Transport-Raider: BS 4 F10 S10 R10
Night Shields -6" to weapons shooting @
Splinter racks Re-roll to hit with Splinter Rifles/Pistols Whilst emarked

Troops 2 9 Kabalite Warriors: Infantry, Splinter Rifle, Kabalite armour, Fleet, Night Vision,PfP
Blaster 18" Range, S8 AP2 Assault1 Lance

Splinter racks Re-roll to hit with Splinter Rifles/Pistols Whilst emarked

Troops 3 9 Wracks: Infantry, Gnarlskin, 2 poisonccw(4+), Night Vision, PfP, Altered Physique
Liquifier Gun Template, S4 APD6 Assault 1

Fast Attack 5 Scourges: Jump Infantry, Shardcarbine,Ghostplate Armour,Plasma Grenades, Fleet, Night Vision, PfP
2x Haywire Blasters 24" Range, S4 AP4, Assault 1, Haywire

Heavy Support1 Razorwing Jetfighter: BS 4 F10 S10 R10
Splinter cannon 36" Range, Assault 4/Heavy 6, Poison(4+)
2x Necrotoxin Missiles 48" Range SX AP5 Assault 1,Large blast, Poison(2+) Pinning, 1 Shot

Heavy Support2 Razorwing Jetfighter: BS 4 F10 S10 R10
2x Shatterfield Missiles 48" Range, S7* AP-, Assault 1, Large blast, One Shot,*re-roll to wound

Total points 1650

Last edited by Timatron on Tue Jun 11 2013, 01:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: My new 1650pts list   My new 1650pts list I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11 2013, 01:05

Not sure if youve copied and pasted this out of an army builder program as its pretty hard to read without spacing.

I'm guessing you guys have gone 1650 as the UK GT qualifiers this year will be at that points level now.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

PostSubject: Re: My new 1650pts list   My new 1650pts list I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11 2013, 01:14

Thanks for the input Sky, yeah I copied & pasted from my own home-made spreadsheet in googledocs. I save each unit & upgrades with special rules etc and then can slide them in & out as needed. My mate just came back from the 6 nations ( he was in the mercenary team as Wales didn't attend) he is the guy who runs the tournies at my club. The reasoning I heard was that 1500 is too limited but 1750 makes certain armies able to take all the upgrades without having to put any real thought into list-building. Also that we don't want too many games timing out. But I will mention the GT thing to him next week. Gonna edit and space it out a bit, also I think I should remove the individual points values, is that right? Heard a mod give someone a mild rebuke for that some time I think?

Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: My new 1650pts list   My new 1650pts list I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11 2013, 10:49

I've met Pete a few times, I came to the last Brighton qualifier and am planning on being back this October too.

I don't think it's a bad list, it's not what you come up against every day that's for sure.

It's interesting that you've taken one of each Trueborn set up. I'm more of a fan of Lanceborn, I think another unit of them would add more than the ones with SCs.

I'd really look at trying to fit a Ravager in somehow, maybe instead of the Scourges?

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

PostSubject: Re: My new 1650pts list   My new 1650pts list I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11 2013, 12:56

Your Haemonculi are too cluttered really. Drop them to one special weapon each, and I really wouldn't bother with the Animus. You want whichever Haemonculus is going with the Wracks to have a Liquifier gun so the squad can fire two. The Ancient wants a Huskblade rather than a Flesh Gauntlet if that's what you're going for. The AP2 is lovely, especially if you have a couple of Pain Tokens for Furious Charge, and a Soul Trap gives you the chance to be very strong indeed. To be honest though you're probably better off with an Archon in that role.

I don't imagine the Wrack Raider will benefit much from Night Shields as they need to get close to do anything, but I suppose it depends on which turns they start to move in to strike.

Definitely get the Razorwings Flickerfields, it means they don't need to evade for the 5+ save. The Splinter Cannon isn't likely to be used when you have two Dark Lance and two Missiles per turn, so I wouldn't take it.

Get at least three if not four Blaster Trueborn in that Venom, two aren't likely to accomplish much. Drop the Shardcarbine on the splinter Trueborn squad, you don't want to be that close, you're better off just keeping the rifle.

Hope this helps in some way.

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

PostSubject: Re: My new 1650pts list   My new 1650pts list I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13 2013, 01:21

Yeah, thanks guys. I'm quite heavily restricted by the models I own to be honest. I might have another Blaster in my bitz, maybe a Darklance but I don't think two. I don't own a Ravager either Sad Thinking about going down the Archon Route for one Haemie. Again, the Shardcarbine is the model I have extra to fit in there. I might just drop one Razorwing for a Talos, there's no way the Scourges are going anywhere! Love those dudes. The other option is I could slip another unit of Wracks and a Raider In there, only 6 weeks till the tourny and I'm such a slow painter! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new 1650pts list   My new 1650pts list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new 1650pts list
Page 1 of 1