THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines Empty
PostSubject: Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines   Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 17:30

Chapterhouse have launched a new Kickstarter campaign to make defence lines for various races.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1877613212/28mm-wargaming-sci-fi-trenches-and-emplacements-te

Chapterhouse wrote:
Chapterhouse Studios has always endeavored to provide the gamer with kits and components that we ourselves would like to use. After a 30 month hiatus (thanks to a legal battle that helps clarify what is legal and not in the Warhammer 40k bits industry) we are ready to start moving forward with some new kits and now... terrain.

Our first terrain project is one that will be designed to be compatible with the Games Workshop Warhammer 40k 6th edition ruleset.

Each kit comes with 4 short and 4 long defensive barriers as well as 2 different weapon platforms.

This is our premier kickstarter, and I plan on adding new defensive terrain pieces with unique looks and styles as we hit our stretch goals. This will include red, blue and green clear resin components, space demons, evil marines, techno confederacy, space elves, dark space elves and space bugs.

They have images for Necrons, Eldar, Tau and Chaos up there so it would appear 'dark space elves' might be next out of the block.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines   Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 17:41

Not sure we'll be getting our own line and might just have to use the Eldar one.

There's also these

Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines   Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 17:50

It appears that the pictures are already there:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1877613212/28mm-wargaming-sci-fi-trenches-and-emplacements-te/posts

Not a huge fan, don't understand why they've gone with so many skulls.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines   Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 18:06

Yeah kinda looks tacky. Might make people who like the old dark eldar models happy though. Wink

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines   Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 19:09

Might be tempted to go for the CSM defence line and just remove any sigils etc. Add in a DE gun and Robert's your father's brother!

Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines   Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06 2013, 23:41

Nids line is up now and is probably the best, owing to the simplicity of the design.

Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines   Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15 2013, 22:25

They have redone the 'Dark Space Elf' line which has removed the stupid skulls but the new design is a bit strange. They've also got a shielded version in the works.

Also of note is a Wraithbone wall which is quite nice.

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines   Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15 2013, 22:37

The new design is infinitely superior to the big honkin' wall o' skulls.
I sort of like the portable shield one. I may actually toss some bucks at this now...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines   Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapterhouse Kickstarter for SciFi Defence Lines
Page 1 of 1