THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cult of the Weeping Blade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raucir Lustingclaw
Kabalite Warrior
Raucir Lustingclaw

Cult of the Weeping Blade Empty
PostSubject: Cult of the Weeping Blade   Cult of the Weeping Blade I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 14:07

The Cult of the Weeping Blade

"One strike, one kill." ~ Succubus Lehira Ithilrin

The Weeping Blade is a relatively young cult brimming with poisonous potential. Combining the classical grace and lethality of the gladiatorial arena with the finest weaponised toxins available to the warrior elite, scions of the Weeping Blade prove their mettle by killing their prey through as small a wound as possible. The cult's Succubus, Lehira Ithilrin, was lauded by her sisters for killing a rival using only the monomolecular tip of her blade, leaving her opponent in throes of excruciating pain but without any evidence of a wound. These wyches value the artful kill as much as their peers and rivals, but if the resulting death is drawn out over hours or even days of crippling agony brought about by the merest scratch, then all the better.

Thanks to the poisons made readily available to them, the cult values speed and agility even more highly than most - for to allow their sisters' sparring blades to even kiss their flesh is to invite a torrent of suffering and humiliation as their bodies are wracked by violent toxins and the mocking laughter of their peers.

The Cult of The Weeping Blade is a favoured ally of the Kabal of the Screaming Maw, and have been known to supply the Kabal with fresh vials of Agonyst before battle. Victims of Agonyst-laced splinter weaponry emit terrible, horrified screams and wails as their veins ignite with the poison - a particular treat for the Kabalites of the Screaming Maw.

Last edited by Raucir Lustingclaw on Fri Jul 01 2011, 15:21; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tidying up!)
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Weeping Blade   Cult of the Weeping Blade I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 04:09

Nice. I think your wyches will definitely need to stick to knives.
Back to top Go down
WarlordEXE
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Weeping Blade   Cult of the Weeping Blade I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15 2011, 21:06

Wow...this is so much like my cult, Cult of the Weeping Throat. going to post their history soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Weeping Blade   Cult of the Weeping Blade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cult of the Weeping Blade
Page 1 of 1