THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Monthly Vow, July - time to paint those 3,000-dolla ...... 3,000-point Apoc formations

Go down 
+5
spellcheck2001
Evil Space Elves
Lord_Alino
Count Adhemar
Gobsmakked
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Siticus the Ancient
Wych
Siticus the Ancient

The Monthly Vow, July - time to paint those 3,000-dolla ...... 3,000-point Apoc formations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, July - time to paint those 3,000-dolla ...... 3,000-point Apoc formations   The Monthly Vow, July - time to paint those 3,000-dolla ...... 3,000-point Apoc formations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 17:33

Failed, as I only completed a fraction of what I set out to paint - only my Wraithlord and Wraithguards. I should really learn to take lighter monthly vows...
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

The Monthly Vow, July - time to paint those 3,000-dolla ...... 3,000-point Apoc formations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, July - time to paint those 3,000-dolla ...... 3,000-point Apoc formations   The Monthly Vow, July - time to paint those 3,000-dolla ...... 3,000-point Apoc formations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02 2013, 15:49

Converted the Wraithlord, got really excited about it......and then realized that I put the converted joint in wrong Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Other than that, I painted way more Epic 40k than I was supposed to, got the Incubi done, and am looking forward to more painting madness next month before going back to work Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down

The Monthly Vow, July - time to paint those 3,000-dolla ...... 3,000-point Apoc formations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2