THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Basing materials

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

Basing materials Empty
PostSubject: Basing materials   Basing materials I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06 2013, 10:56

Having collected a reasonable sized Eldar army, I was trying to decide how to base them. I was thinking about Eldar themes, what would look good with the traditional bright colour schemes of the Aspect Warrior squads and so on. I kept thinking "fall of the Eldar, fall of the Eldar..." and then realised I could just steal ideas from Lord of the Rings and go with an Autumnal theme Smile . After trawling around the internet for a bit, I found http://basecrafts.com/ and ordered their Autumn basing kit. It only took two days to arrive, it looks excellent, there are two different kinds of leaves amongst the twelve pots supplied, you get two free samples and it all only costs £12. They do individual pots too, although some of these were sold out when I looked. They also have bricks, barbed wire, Secret Weapon products and all sorts. It's definitely worth a look, hope this is helpful for anyone else looking for basing materials at reasonable prices!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Basing materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basing materials   Basing materials I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06 2013, 13:58

cool, thanks for sharing this with us
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

Basing materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basing materials   Basing materials I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 15:43

No problem - if I ever get anything in a finished state, I might even post up pictures of how they look!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Basing materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basing materials   Basing materials I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 16:13

GREAT find! The linked videos really show fantastic these kits are. I'm thinking of ordering the Steampunk kit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYCn-kex6ZE ) with all of its gears and deckplates/etc for my Warmachine Cryx army.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Basing materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basing materials   Basing materials I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 20:52

I had not seen these before, but I absolutely luv the Steel- and Urban-Invasion bases for my 'Nids.

Thank you very much for passing this along, Mr. Believer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basing materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basing materials   Basing materials I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basing materials
Page 1 of 1