THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doriii
Sybarite
doriii

My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points Empty
PostSubject: My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points   My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13 2013, 03:38

Heyall!

I've primarily been running warrior based armies, mainly in raiders for the lance/dissy, recently i started taking in wyches for the fun of it and liked it so much i wanted a semi-competetive 1850pt list. So here it is

HQ
 Duke - 150pt

Elite
 5 Incubi in Raider with NS/DL - 180pt - after Duke deployment with warriors, he goes here
 3 Blasterborn in Venom NS/Dual cannons - 156pt

Troop
 20 Warriors, Sybarite, 2xSC - 210pt
 5 Warriors in Venom GT/Dual cannons - 115pt
 3x9 Wyches/Hekatrix/Agoniser in Raider/NS/DL - 570pt

Fast
 9 Reavers/Champ/VB and 3 Blasters - 258pt - mushkilla makes these guys really worthit cheers 

Heavy
 2xRavagers with 3xDL - 210pt

Comes to a total of 1849points

I haven't got the chance to try it out but the overall plan is just flatting sh!t out 1. og 2. turn and win pirat
Duke is there primarily for the two drugged dice and a bonus to warriors
Reavers are always reserved and the small warrior squad just hops out at some obj and let the venom follow the main group to make some use of grisly trophies. Im thinking if its empty no-one will shoot at it, or if they do its a win/win for the wyches's Raiders. Ravagers are stock to save points since weapons shooting at them will almost always be 48" and they will just try to draw some fire from da wyches. The big warrior squad is kitted with SC's to make maximum use of Duke's ability then he just hops in with the Incubi's

Weapons count
10 DL
6 Blasters
6 SC
18 + 6 SR
some pistols
loooots of cc stuff

im a little bit worried about the lance count but i think i'll just playtest it and see what happens

if facing a flyer theres the option of throwing either one wych squad or the 20 warriors, im also thinking if its worth it to squeeze a haemy/liquifire into the warriors and or Incubi's for extra survivability. but that would be 120 points i would have to find (maybe drop the 5man warriors?)
Back to top Go down
Archon_Demetrious
Kabalite Warrior
Archon_Demetrious

PostSubject: Re: My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points   My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13 2013, 16:12

Well if fliers comes on the field you have to just snapshot what you can or flatout behind make to make them go to hover mode and shoot it down rightfully.  If you want a lil more tank hunting abilities try putting in two 5 man hwg wytches in venoms
Back to top Go down
doriii
Sybarite
doriii

PostSubject: Re: My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points   My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13 2013, 17:11

well im not a huge fan of suicide wyches, if i can i'd add more lances. but if im desperate for them,the 5 man warriors would be changed to hwg wyches :p
Back to top Go down
Archon_Demetrious
Kabalite Warrior
Archon_Demetrious

PostSubject: Re: My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points   My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13 2013, 19:12

You can also do 3 trueborn with 2 DL in a venom or riader
Back to top Go down
doriii
Sybarite
doriii

PostSubject: Re: My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points   My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 00:21

hey guys, just took 1st place in a tourney this weekend with this list Smile

1. match was against necrons with no flyers, 2nd was footslogging eldar 3rd was deep striking terminator dark angels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points   My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My semi-competetive wych-based 1850 points
Page 1 of 1