THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 - Semi Competetive list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Shade of Despair
Slave
The Shade of Despair

1850 - Semi Competetive list Empty
PostSubject: 1850 - Semi Competetive list   1850 - Semi Competetive list I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 12:51

Greetings denizens of Commorragh, Me and my friend (who's a sisters of battle player) are going to have a friendly battle of 1850 points next weekend and I thought I'd try out a new list instead of the coven list I usually play. So I ended up with a mix between kabal forces and coven forces and I would like to know what you think of it, it doesn't have to be super competitive but then again my friend is a rather good player and I would of course prefer to win  Smile. So without further ado here's the list:

HQ: Archon, Shadowfield and Huskblade/Agoniser (I'm undecided as to what to take at the moment)
2 x Haemonculi, Liquefier gun

Elite: 4 Grotesques, Liquefier gun (Archon and Haemonculi goes in here) in a raider with dark lance
2 x 3 Man Trueborn squads with 2 blasters in venoms with extra cannon

Troops: 2 squads of wracks, one with 9 wracks and the other Haemonculi and a liquefier gun and one with 10 wracks and two liquefier guns. Both in Raiders with dark lances.

Fast Attack: 6 Reavers with 2 Blasters

Heavy Support: 2 Ravagers with 3 Dark Lances and one Talos Pain Engine with chain flails

And... That's it actually. I know I have points to spare but I'm not sure what to do with them yet. Would appreciate any feedback, thanks.
Back to top Go down

1850 - Semi Competetive list
Page 1 of 1