THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Kabal of the Hydra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchonQueenKaleena
Slave

The Kabal of the Hydra Empty
PostSubject: The Kabal of the Hydra   The Kabal of the Hydra I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24 2013, 10:40

The Kabal of the Hydra was formed in M37.41. Hoiwever orignally it was part of the Kabal of the Crimson Lord. Ruled over by Archon Karazys he was unoffically married to Hakarthi Wych Queen of the Cult of Razarynth. They together had 4 children their eldest 2 being Kaleena and Azaryth. Out of the 4 children they had in total Kaleena was the most favoured by both parents. For she was as beautiful as she was smart cunning deadly in combat and above all else devious. Unusually for Dark Eldar Kaleena was utterly loyal to her mother and father learning every she could from them at the age of 95 she led her first raid into real space attacking a imperial world named Nagaryth. While this world was heavily defended her father had tought her that even the greatest defences had their weaknesses.She commanded a force of great size mainly drawn from her fathers Kabal but also had elements drawn from her mothers cult and a small detachment from the Haemonculi covern of Dark Ressurection. Sensing that to take down the defences of the planet she would have to take a great risk she ordered Syrabite Oxryn to open a portal that would bring them out just behind the defences of this world allowing her to not only disable the defences but to also have the pre empertive strike on the enemy. In the after math of the raid she proved to be extremely successfull returning to her father with a grand total of 3 and a half million slaves. Her father who was extreemely impressed with his daughter made her his second in command and decided that should he die she would take the place of ruler of the Kabal. However Azaryth wasnot pleased with this decison for he refused to allow his sister take the place of their father believing that only a man had the right to rule a Kabal. As time went on Kaleena led more successful raids even raids which seemed impossible for most Dark Eldar, it was almost like she could not be stopped.

Having decided that he had enough of being in the shadows of his sister Azaryth concocted a great plot to murder his father and to pin Kaleena to blame for the great crime. He also knew that for this plot to work he had to break the great bond between their father and Kaleena. He also went to the Kabal of the Black heart and requested a meeting with Vect to ensure that should his plan fail atleast his sister would not be able to ally with Vect.

Most unusally Vect agreed to meet with him and Azaryth persuaded Vect that Kaleena was a threat to both of them and every Dark Eldar as it seemed like she would not stop rising in fame. Upon the eve of M45.32 Azaryth pertitoned his father to allow him to prove himself by leading a joint raid with Kaleena. While suspecting nothing Karazys agreed to launching the joint raid for he believed that having Kaleena lead his son would mean that his son may actually learn some important lessons. Unknown to anyone except Azaryth Azaryth had paid a assain quite dearly to assinate his father and then make it look like Kaleena hired him to do it. As such the raid went flawlessly or so it seemed having the recieved the message that their father was dead Arazyth ordered those warriors loyal to him to launch a attack on Kaleenas forces. A terrible battle began that would see the half of the Kabal which was loyal to Kaleena battle the half which was loyal to her brother. As the battle escalated it seemed like Azaryth had miscalculated his odds here as it seemed like those loyal to Kaleena were better trained and more well equipped to deal with such a treachery. While knowing his sister had beaten him back now Azaryth left to return to Commorragh knowing that his plan had worked. He had in essence broken the Kabal in half meaning that with the Kabal no longer united they could destroy Kaleenas forces.

Upon returning to Commorragh herself Kaleena found her mother waiting for her along with her younger brother Razerai and her sister Allarius. Confronting Kaleena by herself Hakarthi asked her daughter did she pay an assain to kill her father. Shocked that her mother would ask her such a thing she protested her innocence claiming that she hadnt killed her father and that her brother Azaryth and those loyal to him had just turned on her. Seeing that her daughter was telling her the truth Hakarthi and Kaleena agreed that her brother must of hired the Assain who killed their father and that he must of also had him plant evidence so it would look like Kaleena had done it. While she did not wish for her daughter to have to go into hiding she told her to go to the depths of Commorragh and hide out there. To build herself a new Kabal and when the time was right her Wych Cult and all who were loyal to her father would come and join her for only then would the rightful one take the place and rule over the Kabal like her father had intended.

Doing as her mother wished Kaleena and those loyal to her went into the depths of Commorragh. Seeing that large gangs of the parched where down here Kaleena began to build her Kabal she offered them to be part of her new Kabal in return for their utter loyalty and in addition she would also give them slaves to feed upon their pain. Thousands of the parched jumpd at this offer and instantly became part of the Kabal. By the end of 3 wereks Kaleenas Kabal numbered asround 50,000 Kabalites at its heart Realising that they needed armour weapons and vehicles she went to the weapon shops which her father had used and placed a order for what she needed and was told to return 2 days later when her order would be ready. With that done Kaleena then contacted her mother and told her that she had founded her new Kabal but that they were just waiting for the armour weapons and Vehicles so that they could wipe out a lesser Kabal and take their place in commorragh and do what her father wanted her to do which was to eventually rule Commoragh instead of Vect.

Hakarthi asked Kaleena had she named the Kabal yet and when Kaleena told her mother that she hadnt Hakarthi suggested she named it after hr fathers favourite animal the Hydra.The beast which strikes in many directions. As such Kaleena called her Kabal to her she had decided on what they would now be known as. When she told them the name of their new Kabal and why such name was picked the crowds instantly cheered for they realised that the true first born child of Karazys had returned and that she would now lead them to legeandary victories and eventually take her place as the Queen of Commorragh. Upon recieiving the weapons armour and vehicles Kaleena led a raid on 2 lessr Kabals at the same wiping both of them out. With both of the Kabals now wiped out not only had she caused a stir in the Intrigue of Commoragh but she and her Kabal had finally begun to work their way up the ladder of Commoragh.

So that is all I have so far guys it basically explains my Kabals birth abd the beginning of their rise to fame. I will eventually add more to it as I write more. The reason I went for Kaleenas brother betraying her as I realised sibling rivalry especially in dark eldar society has to be pretty powerful plus I wanted it to be someone close to her betraying her which shows her going from what I suppose you could say a dark eldar with a heart to the heartless queen she becomes in the present day
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

The Kabal of the Hydra Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Hydra   The Kabal of the Hydra I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24 2013, 13:03

Very little kabals actually have a birth year, never thought of adding that myself Smile

Interesting story though. Siblings fighting like that must not be very uncommon in Commorragh, but Kaleena and Azaryth had quite a fight.

I would be careful with the grammar though, there were a lot of typos and it was a little difficult to read Neutral

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down

The Kabal of the Hydra
Page 1 of 1