THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Implosion missile's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lobo60
Hellion
lobo60

Implosion missile's Empty
PostSubject: Implosion missile's   Implosion missile's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29 2013, 23:49

ok I am running a void raven in the Space city convention 40k grand Tournament. (love the s9 lances) but I was wondering what is everyone's opinion on the implosion missile.
I can take one of those or a monoscythe, neiro toxin and shatter field missiles. So I thought I would get some views on it form you guys. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

PostSubject: Re: Implosion missile's   Implosion missile's I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30 2013, 15:49

Pretty poor. So many points for one shot that isn't actually likely to do a whole lot just isn't worth it. You're better off with multiples of other missiles, although for a Voidraven they're only there in case you don't have vehicles to fire at, so you're probably better off not bothering with missiles and using the points elsewhere instead. They're nice to have once the main job is done though, if it survives that long.
Back to top Go down
darthken239
Kabalite Warrior
darthken239

PostSubject: Re: Implosion missile's   Implosion missile's I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30 2013, 16:02

yeah i have to agree with Anggul you really should only be taking missiles if you've got those few points to spare and can't put the points anywhere else.

If we had missiles that we could shoot at other flyer's it'd be a different story
Back to top Go down
lobo60
Hellion
lobo60

PostSubject: Re: Implosion missile's   Implosion missile's I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30 2013, 17:40

ok definately makes sense. i can probably cut some points back and make another venom on the field. thanks guys, i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Implosion missile's   Implosion missile's I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 11:29

If Implosion missiles were large blast, like the others, I'd probably risk taking one. However, 30pts for a one-shot small blast is laughably-overpriced.
Back to top Go down
lobo60
Hellion
lobo60

PostSubject: Re: Implosion missile's   Implosion missile's I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 20:50

right on I mean dropping that missile and trimming some other things un needed I was able to fit in another kabalite squad in a venom with dual splinter cannons. so yea... if it was 10 like the others maybe but not for 30 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Implosion missile's   Implosion missile's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Implosion missile's
Page 1 of 1