THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

General DE Wishlist

Go down 
+36
doriii
jdfolkerts
lessthanjeff
Squidmaster
Dragontree
megatrons2nd
Cavash
aurynn
whiskeytango
Pherean
The Red King
MFive
Panic_Puppet
helvexis
Humnhapymeal
DEfan
SERAFF
Animus12
Mayk0l
Crazy_Irish
Lord_Alino
Barking Agatha
NiteOwl
Count Adhemar
Obyiscus
Adron
PainReaver
Skulnbonz
Mngwa
Bibitybopitybacon
average joe
Zaakath
Mr Believer
Mushkilla
SleepyPillow
Hijallo
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Archon Rixec
Hellion
Archon Rixec

General DE Wishlist - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General DE Wishlist   General DE Wishlist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2014, 10:09

agree with mr believer. The randomness in pain token could be an handicap. Otherwise, i like the changes to the tiers.
Back to top Go down
LSK
Kabalite Warrior
LSK

PostSubject: Re: General DE Wishlist   General DE Wishlist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2014, 10:37

Maybe I come after the battle, but here are my two euros: mainly I don't want new units, ours are enough, but a revamp of existing ones could be great (especially scourges).

1.) Shredder: same stats, but template instead of blast, maybe 10 pts instead of 5
2.)  Punisher :  18", Assault 3, F5 PA2  - 15pts --> the same as a Blaster is a  short range assault DL, create an equivalent special weapon for Dissies.
it could be a solution to deal with TEQ, maybe a bit overpowered.
3.) Scourges : do not scatter, such as swooping hawks. Allow them to equip more special weapons (3 per 5 models for instance)
4.)  WWP: change the rule. For sure charging from reserve will not be allowed, so maybe gives stealth + shrouded when coming out from the WWP.
5.)  Mandrakes, give them stealth + shrouded.
6.)  harlequins: same as Codex: Eldar --> bladestorm
7.)  Hypex:  +1 initiative
8.)  Archon: possibilty to buy a reaver jetbike for himself (such as Eldar counterpart)
9.)  Razorwing goes Fast Attack / Voidraven remains in HS slot / haywire missiles for both

PS: oh yeah, and as it seems to be the rule for new codices now, release an harlequin supplement in the same time :p

Archon Rixec
Hellion
Archon Rixec

PostSubject: Re: General DE Wishlist   General DE Wishlist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2014, 11:04

Imo the shredder can stay blast and 5 pts, but with Twinlinked .
Also a disintegrator rifle is damn needed.
scourges could just cost 15 pts. and voilà! they are viable once again.
WWP need a total revamp. I'd say that you can charge when coming out, but only disordered charges and as if in difficult terrain.
Mandrakes...they are hard. First of all, their shooting attack shoud be automatic, not triggered by pain token. Also, give them Rending and Daemonic, 16 pts each
Arlequins, of course as the latest codex.
Drugs can stay, why to modify only hypex?
Archon should not be able to take a jetbike. He is not in the cult of the whyches. Archon could buy wings and succubus the jetbike.
Agree on the razorwing. Also, inbuilt Flickerfield.

Moreover, almost all of the coven trinkets need a revamp:

Crucible of malediction: 12", enemy psykers take 2 Ld test: one failed means -1 mastery level, 2 failed, removed as casualty, no saves allowed. one shot

Archangel of pain: 12", all enemy units take a pinning test. Also take a Ld test, if failed take - 1 WS, BS, Init until next DE turn. one shot

Casket of flensing: 12", Assault 2d6, one shot, Str 1, Vp 4, Rending, Fleshbane

Liquifire gun: Str 4, Ap 4, rending

Orb of despair: Assault 2

Also, darklances could be heavy 2 this way we could go for some serious antitank if we stay still. Otherwise its just a matter of blasters/haygranades. but it seems a bit too much.
A funny thing i noticed about dark light weapons is that in the fluff it says they can scar the retina if you look at them directly. Why not give the Darklance, the blaster and the blast pistol, Blind?

Just some toughts.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
HTMLaemonculus
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: General DE Wishlist   General DE Wishlist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2014, 15:39

Am I the only one who thinks the Shredder should have the Shred special rule? It's in the name!

Hellion
Archon Rixec

PostSubject: Re: General DE Wishlist   General DE Wishlist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2014, 16:04

ahaha actually you might have a point!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: General DE Wishlist   General DE Wishlist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2014, 16:10

Erebus wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks the Shredder should have the Shred special rule? It's in the name!

Even with Shred I still wouldn't take it.

Archon Rixec
Hellion
Archon Rixec

PostSubject: Re: General DE Wishlist   General DE Wishlist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2014, 17:03

we all know it: it should be a template. Shred, Str 6...gotta love it
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

PostSubject: Re: General DE Wishlist   General DE Wishlist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2014, 17:12

I don't think something that's strength 6 will benefit all that much from Shred. Monofilament, or rending, now that would be another matter. Four Trueborn with shredders could be a lot of fun. Or ten Scourges with four shredders and six shardcarbines, for that matter. Nasty anti-infantry squad there. To get the most out of it they'd really have to be template, small blast is rubbish against people who deploy properly. Strength 6 rending, template, 15 points each. That'd be nice.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: General DE Wishlist   General DE Wishlist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30 2014, 15:44

Bump for bump's sake.

Let's see how will our lousy predictions and suggestions match with an actual Codex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General DE Wishlist   General DE Wishlist - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General DE Wishlist
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6