THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 Dark Eldar\Eldar List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fioater
Slave
fioater

1750 Dark Eldar\Eldar List Empty
PostSubject: 1750 Dark EldarEldar List   1750 Dark Eldar\Eldar List I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23 2013, 02:38

Hi Guys,

I've got a tourney coming up here in Aus in a few months, and I'm looking at something a little different for my Dark Eldar this time around. It's a comp tourney, so the list can't be too over the top (ie- venom spam), and theme is usually marked as well, so its a bit of a fluff based tourney.

>Primary Detachment - Dark Eldar
HQ
The Baron

TROOPS
5 warriors with blaster, in a twin cannon venom

5 warriors with blaster, in a twin cannon venom

5 hellions

FAST
6 reavers with 2 clusters

6 reavers with 1 heat lance

6 reavers with 1 heat lance

HEAVY
ravager with 3 lances and night shields

>Allied Detachment - Eldar

HQ
Farseer on bike with spirit stone

TROOPS
6 windriders

6 windriders

FAST
6 shining spears, exarch with star lance

The idea behind the list was to have a fast jetbike themed list, with nothing on foot. I'm rolling with Prescience, Guide and another Fate power on the seer, which provides me with some nice alpha strike capabilities early, and some twin-linking on the ravagers for AA support if needed. The Baron is mainly there for the +1 modifier to who gets first turn, and the hellion are just a cheap scoring unit for him to join. In my few practice games so far, they've sat out back on an objective, and done very little, while receiving very little attention.

I've had 2/2 wins so far with this list, one against Orcs and another against Guard (no vehicles, all infantry).

Just after some opinions from some other Dark Eldar players, as there are not many of us in my gaming community.

-Fioater
Back to top Go down

1750 Dark Eldar\Eldar List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: