THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Into the Hornet's Nest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vundal
Slave
Vundal

Into the Hornet's Nest  Empty
PostSubject: Into the Hornet's Nest    Into the Hornet's Nest  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10 2013, 07:24

Hey all, I just recently decided to pick up the hobby of WH40k after finding out a Games Workshop opened down the street. I have been a fan of the universe for quite sometime, playing Dawn of War way too much , and reading the lore when I could find it.

I actually have not bought anything yet, as I would rather plan out my attack, so to speak.  
For some strange reason, Dark eldar really stand out as being a bad ass army that not only would be fun to play as, but would look GREAT on a shelf.
I made a similar post on reddit's 40k forum about my choosing the Dark eldar, and although i think it will be a tough road, the game itself is tough, so a little more pain will just make it all the sweeter.

anyway, hello newenemies allies !

Vundal
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Into the Hornet's Nest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Hornet's Nest    Into the Hornet's Nest  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07 2014, 19:59

Vundal wrote:
... I actually have not bought anything yet, as I would rather plan out my attack, so to speak.  

For some strange reason, Dark eldar really stand out as being a bad ass army that not only would be fun to play as, but would look GREAT on a shelf. ....

Welcome to TDC Vundal. You nailed it about the Dark Kin - challenging, evil, fun, and good looking  Very Happy 

There are many posts here already on suggestions for getting started, I am sure that you will have much to ponder as you plot your first attack. But don't hesitate to ask more questions, our community is always more than happy to help.

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down

Into the Hornet's Nest
Page 1 of 1