THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron Pompadur
Slave

Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units Empty
PostSubject: Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units   Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15 2013, 14:59

So, im reading again the inquisition codex and reading about coteaz and inquisition warband i see the rule: "Lord of famosa".

Ok, so if i choose an inquisition detachment in my dark eldar army and get Coteaz, hecnmen warbands are scoring units in my army?

I think yes because in the rule says "all units are scoring units, even if they are not from your primary detachment.

So, what do you think guys? They can score in our army?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units   Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15 2013, 22:09

Yep, according to the rule in Codex: Inquisition they are scoring. 100% guaranteed that was not the intent but that is what was written so there you have it. We can take one of the best special characters in the game plus 3 extremely versatile scoring units even though they are Desperate Allies. Good work GW!!
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units   Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 05:39

Don't know that I agree with that.

It makes them scoring yes (like troop choices), but then because you're desperate allies, you can't be scoring.

That said, Codex Trumps rulebook.

but I'm still not sure this would be the case here.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units   Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 07:29

Silverglade wrote:
Don't know that I agree with that.

It makes them scoring yes (like troop choices), but then because you're desperate allies, you can't be scoring.

That said, Codex Trumps rulebook.  

but I'm still not sure this would be the case here.

That's the joy of GW copping out on rules writing with a blanket Codex>Rulebook. It applies in every case and therefore it applies here.
Back to top Go down
Baron Pompadur
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units   Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 11:13

That was i thought.

Great notices for Dark Eldar!

Thanks for the answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units   Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquisition: Coteaz and socring units
Page 1 of 1