THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark City Swag - Year 3

Go down 
+27
the_red_Dane
dhrakon
Painjunky
Razorfate
Panic_Puppet
Reaverchamp
DingK
vectorsource
Groke
Sky Serpent
Tarak
Dethdispenser
Archon
Dragontree
Randozart
deep-sea-captain
Vasara
Dogmar
segmentumobscurus
Count Adhemar
ligolski
Expletive Deleted
Thor665
Evil Space Elves
Lady Malys
Cavash
Baron Tordeck
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Randozart
Hellion
Randozart

Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 15:51

Depending on the price, I'd like either 12, 24 or 36... Though the price for such orders is of course of influence on the decision. I do wonder if I could get them in the specific paint scheme I often use... Guess not. I'd love to contact either you or Sky about this.
Back to top Go down
Dragontree
Wych
Dragontree

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 16:34

I'd be in for 12, blue and red my preference but most schemes sound good!

The_Burning_Eye wrote:
it's the Starsky and Hutch venom! but I'm kinda ok with that
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 16:38

Max shipping cost last time came to less than $20US and that was because there were not enough orders for the southern hemisphere countries and I had to send those orders direct. Within the USA and EU most shipping costs were between $5-$10US.

Shipping costs may increase since there have been increases to the cost of shipping in the last two years as well as the staff took a small hit from VAT last time because I forgot to take it into account.

But the above prices should be about right.

As for the price per die the price goes down the more we order. Last time we had gotten to the 1000 die mark and the cost as $0.39 per. Currently with the numbers we have the price would be $0.50 per.

Since so far purple has been the most asked for color (yay) I have added two sample pics to the OP of the options available for purple that look the best. (yes I made an arbitrary decision on what looks best when narrowing down the list.)

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 16:42

The second option (the blue/purple mix with gold pips) is *exactly* the dice I currently use.
I vote that one and would confirm my order at 36 for them.

I will also confirm they roll lucky, and people hate my FF rolls Wink

Back to top Go down
ligolski
Wych
ligolski

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 16:48

I vote the purple/white mixture as they seem the most dark eldar to me and match my army.

I'd order 36 either way at <= $0.50

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
segmentumobscurus
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 16:53

I vote for the first of the blue/purple dice NOT the bottom picture.

Dan
Back to top Go down
http://segmentum-obscurus.blogspot.co.uk/
Randozart
Hellion
Randozart

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 16:56

The Steel/Purple looks excellent, I can see those making some noteworthy rolls. 36 of them would be great... Now where do I pay for them?
Back to top Go down
Archon
Kabalite Warrior
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 18:32

I love the Blue/Purple mix in the bottom picture. What ever color is decided, I'm in for 10-12.
Back to top Go down
Dragontree
Wych
Dragontree

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 18:40

I vote the blue purple in the bottom picture and am in for at least 12

The_Burning_Eye wrote:
it's the Starsky and Hutch venom! but I'm kinda ok with that
Back to top Go down
Expletive Deleted
Wych
Expletive Deleted

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 19:05

I vote for the top as I don't have any blue whatsoever in my army.

I'd definitely take 36 of the top picture, maybe fewer of the bottom, but either way I'm interested.

Kabalite Warrior
Dethdispenser

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 19:36

I am also open to some of those Dice. A nice set of 12 depending on price would be great to have.

Regardless of color.

I like the options.
Back to top Go down
Tarak
Slave
Tarak

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 21:02

Well I don't know if any of you are here in Texas. But I'll take 36 of the dice. The blue/purple sounds dare I say Wicked.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 21:10

What are the odds on us having two different orders? I'd love to have the black and white ones in the smaller, GW size and if so I would take 80. Otherwise maybe 20 of what else is decided.

We need to talk more about distribution as I got hit with a tax for receiving the large box of dice, whether it would be cheaper to send them all from the US.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Tarak
Slave
Tarak

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 21:14

I'd have no problem donating some extra funds to help cover shipping costs.
Back to top Go down
Groke
Slave
Groke

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 23:39

I'm in for 36 of either black w/ white pips (preferred) or purple/blue w/ gold pips (bottom pic).

I'd pass on the purple/steel w/ white pips (middle pic). I need my pips higher contrast than that.
Back to top Go down
deep-sea-captain
Hellion
deep-sea-captain

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2014, 00:50

My Vote is for the bottom ones! Blue and Purple with Golden Pips! And instead of 12 I'd be down for 36!

Last edited by deep-sea-captain on Fri Apr 04 2014, 07:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2014, 02:27

@Tordeck - I'm guessing if we decide to go for both colors it's counted as two different orders as far as price savings go?

@Sky - I know Baron felt chagrined about that one, he's already discussed working in the VAT this time to spare that issue.

Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2014, 06:37

Sky Serpent wrote:
What are the odds on us having two different orders? I'd love to have the black and white ones in the smaller, GW size and if so I would take 80. Otherwise maybe 20 of what else is decided.

We need to talk more about distribution as I got hit with a tax for receiving the large box of dice, whether it would be cheaper to send them all from the US.
I believe that for logistical ease and to lower the cost of the over all order only one color should be picked. Two colors might mean two smaller orders instead of one large one. And when the cost per die is relative to the number of dice ordered one large order makes more financial sense than to smaller ones. But I am double checking that as well. I can check but I don't believe the smaller GWesque size are customizable.

I have already stated that VAT will be taken into account this time around. Shipping all orders directly will raise the cost to the individual users that order, which is something I am trying to refrain from doing as the more expensive shipping gets the less people that will be able to order, the less people that order the higher the cost per die gets, the higher the cost gets, the less people we have ordering. Eventually we will get to a point where it will ust make more sense to forget it and move on and I dont want anyone to lose out on the opportunity to get some of these awesome dice (and anyone that got them last time can vouch, they are pretty amazing)

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
vectorsource
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2014, 16:16

i would be down for black dice with purple for the dots/symbol also like 20 would be awesome! unless they are in gw size then id take like 80
Back to top Go down
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2014, 18:38

I have only been in the hobby for a little over a year, and haven't even invested in a healthy amount of dice yet. This sounds like a great opportunity, and the purple ones in the top picture will look GREAT for my Last Hatred army. Put me down for 24.
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2014, 19:15

I really like the black with white pips and I'm not much into the ones with gold pips (bottom picture). So I'd vote for standard black (preferred) or purple-silver(upper pic)

Edit: I seem to have missed that, what size are they?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2014, 21:01

Dogmar wrote:
Edit: I seem to have missed that, what size are they?
16mm

Here's a handy compare and contrast - 12mm is sort of the generic standard cube o' 36 dice. 16mm is larger.

Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 CHX27644Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 CHX27844

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2014, 21:13

As long as they build the tension when having to roll fourteen shadowfield saves one after another I'll be pleased. Very Happy

Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
segmentumobscurus
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2014, 22:07

Cavash wrote:
As long as they build the tension when having to roll fourteen shadowfield saves one after another I'll be pleased. Very Happy

And at least when they rolll badly we have the excuse that its obviously a trap that's been placed by a rival archon Wink
Back to top Go down
http://segmentum-obscurus.blogspot.co.uk/
Reaverchamp
Slave
Reaverchamp

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04 2014, 00:57

These sound awesome! I would be down for 36 of the purple/blue dice from the bottom picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Swag - Year 3   Dark City Swag - Year 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark City Swag - Year 3
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next