THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gignoid30
Slave

1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN! Empty
PostSubject: 1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN!   1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2014, 11:55

Heya this list is what I'm currently building. Just want to say this isn't my idea use of points, but I'm abit limited by models at the moment as have a limited budget to spend on my hobby. Would still care to hear on you veterans out their in the Dark City what you reakon to it Smile

1500pts List

HQ: Haemonculus Ancient (+Mindphase Gauntlet/+Liquifier Gun/+Archangel of pain) - 120pts

Elites: x5 Incubi (+Klaivex/+Bloodstone/+Onslaught) - 240pts
+Raider (+ath sails/+Nightshields/+FlickerField/+Dis Cannon)

Troops: x10 Wyches (+Hek/+Agoniser/+HWG's/+1 Hydra Gauntlet/+1 Shardenet & Impaler)
+Raider (Ath Sails/+Nightshields/+FickerField) - 255pts

Troops: x5 Kabalite Warriors - 110pts (x3)
+Venom (+Sp Cannon)

Fast Attack: x3 Reavers (+Arena/+Cluster Caltrops/+Heat Lance) - 108pts

Heavy Support: Ravager (+3 Dark Lance/+NS's/+FF) - 125pts (x2)

Heavy Support: RazorWing Jetfighter (+2 Dark Lance/+Sp Cannon/+NS's/+FF/+2 Necro-toxin missiles/+2 Shatterfield Missiles) - 195pts

So what do you guys think I've basically got everything for this list, ideally the incubi squad wouldn't be so crazy exspensive and I'd try and squeeze points for x6 reavers but just don't have the models yet, so tried to do the best with what I've got. So what ya reakon?
Back to top Go down
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN!   1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2014, 13:25

Well might as well get PGL on Wyches. That for a start.

Now your Haemie ... hmmm. Well a Haemie fitted for combat is bad to begin with. They are just not built for that. But if you want one - Archangel of Pain is just too unrelaible. If you want a cool addition take the crucible of malediction - in 6ed it just might do something. A Haemie Ancient with a Venom Blade or Huskblade/Liquifier/Crucible of Ma;lediction is okay although just a regular Haemie is as food really. You want the pain tokens. And if you use the haemie - well WRacks over warriors in a venom really (but you might not have the models).

Don't think you need the Arena Champ in a three man reaver squad either. I get you want it for LD but meh. Three men - unlikely to help.

You have lots of extra upgrades for fun. I am not against that. You stated you wanted a fun list so go for it.

Rock.
Back to top Go down
Gignoid30
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN!   1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2014, 14:43

Thanks for the input, I don't intend the Ancient Haemie to do much combat, by the time it comes to him throwing a melee attack most'll have been slaughtered lol and the Liquifier gun I thought would be quite nasty seeing as the incubi squad will also have a Bloodstone shooting attack too. But I get what your saying, Oh an you don't need PGL for the wyches squad they have attack grenades and I doubt I'll want them to do much defending.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN!   1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2014, 20:24

I don't really see your Incubi with a Raider. You got five of them.
Why not use a Venom? Got an Idea of teaming them with a HQ?
It can't be the Ethersails, you equipped, can they? Where's the catch?

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN!   1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500pts List, semi comp, but more importantly FUN!
Page 1 of 1