THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Arcane wargear in multiple detachments?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe twocrows
Hellion

Arcane wargear in multiple detachments? Empty
PostSubject: Arcane wargear in multiple detachments?   Arcane wargear in multiple detachments? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04 2014, 06:20

Didn't see it in the FAQ, the Tactica section or here, so here goes:

We get to ally with ourselves / multiple detachments. Most, but not all references to 'army' have been edited to be 'detachment', but not those referring to arcane wargear.

So. If I take two detachments, am I now allowed two formerly unique items of arcane wargear?

My take is not yet, it needs to be FAQ'd, and who knows when we get updated.

Do you agree?

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Arcane wargear in multiple detachments?   Arcane wargear in multiple detachments? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04 2014, 08:35

If it says detachment then you can take an item that is limited to one per detachment in each detachment. If it says army then you're limited to one in total, regardless of how many detachments you have.

Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Arcane wargear in multiple detachments?   Arcane wargear in multiple detachments? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04 2014, 08:40

Hm, yeah, that sounds pretty logical. I'd say that as well, even though I'm still not completely sure... scratch 

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
joe twocrows
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane wargear in multiple detachments?   Arcane wargear in multiple detachments? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05 2014, 04:24

Thanks for the affirmation(s). I was sort of hoping to have multiple Shattershards, among other things.

Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Arcane wargear in multiple detachments?   Arcane wargear in multiple detachments? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2014, 07:13

There are a few rules from the codex that have been errata'ed to change 'army' to 'detachment,' but to my knowledge the proscription on duplicate arcane wargear isn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane wargear in multiple detachments?   Arcane wargear in multiple detachments? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcane wargear in multiple detachments?
Page 1 of 1