THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points!

Go down 
+11
MyNameDidntFit
urzaplanewalker
benmannen6
Lord_Alino
doriii
Archon-Hidicul
Darklight
DrakeHarkonnen
egorey
BetrayTheWorld
ligolski
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points!   List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2014, 05:36

Grats to the winner!

Looking over the scores, and seeing so many very diverse and different lists scoring so close to one another, I have to say I'm not really a fan of this points system. With 11 or 12 entries, there is only a variation of 3 points between the winning list and the lowest rated list. Could probably use some refining if we run another competition in the future.

So, what did MyNameDidntFit win?!
Back to top Go down
ligolski
Wych
ligolski

List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points!   List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2014, 02:26

You're welcome to post a contest and host the prize betray any time! Wink

In all seriousness it was our first attempt at a points system and ultimately we had a full on winner no issues. We can look at how to change it in the future, but this is MyNameDidntFit's day of glory!

I believe the duck had something in mind, I shall inquire!
Back to top Go down
Emilytheflayer
Slave
Emilytheflayer

PostSubject: Re: List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points!   List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2015, 03:20

Ya so like wat about a list that DOES NOT INCLUDE DARK ELDAR cause I can build a 1500 pt list np with my orks WAAAAAAAAAGH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points!   List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List Building Competition v2: "Foot Sloggers R' Us" list for 1500 points!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3