THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)

Go down 
+6
Haridar
Ciirian
Amornar
Theatakcat
Cavash
Lord_Alino
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 00:33

Alright. 2 to go. (Haridar and Ciirian. My friend can just tell me IRL)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 01:23

Welcome to the group Aeterna!
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 06:28

That's cool with me - I'll post next part tomorrow or sat suddenly went out for the night
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 12:22

Alright. I'll talk to Cat because he hasn't really decided. Although he's starting to lean towards not doing it.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2014, 22:11

New round up ladies!
Back to top Go down
Amornar
Kabalite Warrior
Amornar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2014, 00:23

On vacation guys sorry, I'll post as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2014, 00:39

Could you get it up tonight? The latest being tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2014, 02:44

I'll get the post up tomorrow. I've been busy with my book and club activities today.
Back to top Go down
Amornar
Kabalite Warrior
Amornar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 03:31

Brothers! I had returned from the deep dark depths of realspace to the cruel, bloody, comfortable fold of Commorragh once again! Sorry for the delay!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 03:53

No problem. I went ahead with the RP. Are you alright with your post? (I had you accidentally shoot Ciirian for dramatic purposes and because he was the only one not already wounded.)
Back to top Go down
Amornar
Kabalite Warrior
Amornar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 04:31

Yep, no problem. Tor is playing it cool......."What that? That's not my splinter round...........maybe next time don't swing around in the trees like some mon-keigh monkey then...."
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 21:28

Amornar wrote:
Yep, no problem. Tor is playing it cool......."What that? That's not my splinter round...........maybe next time don't swing around in the trees like some mon-keigh monkey then...."

"Sorry Kharanor, mistook you for a blasted mon-keigh monkey while watching you hop around like a drug addict." -pun intended-
Back to top Go down
Lefon
Slave
Lefon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 22:42

Dark City Username: Lefon
Character Name: Salbert Graff
Appearance: wears a face mask around the bottom of his face. has black shoulder length hair. Under his right eye he has red face paint in the shape of two spikes heading down. He is average height but quite Slim and still quite young for a dark eldar only 600 years old.
Acquired Wounds:
Feats: Night Vision, Skyboard expert

Items: Haywire grenade, X2 Bandage, Hellion Goggles, X2 needle with hypex

Armor: Wychsuit
Weapons: Venom Blade, Splinter pistol

Traits: Salbert tends to be quiet but is vicous in battle and becomes very fanatic often yelling thing such as "In the name of commorragh".

Skills
Intelligence: 8
Strength: 10
Toughness: 5
Close Combat: 10
Ranged Combat: 5

Skyboard Expert – Allows you to pilot Skyboards expertly

Hellion Goggles – Allows for Improved Vision

Skyboard – Your Skyboard has a Splinterpod with 15 shots.

Once again thanks for letting me take part.

Last edited by Lefon on Tue Sep 30 2014, 00:08; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 23:49

I'd suggest some more description on the Appearance of your character. Other than that, you're good to go! You'll be in the next round I post up.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07 2014, 03:03

I'll have the post up tomorrow or Wednesday. That means if you haven't posted yet, get it up! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 23:13

Been busy lately, I'll try getting the post up tomorrow or Saturday
Back to top Go down
Lefon
Slave
Lefon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2014, 21:47

Fear not i have faith that one day Lord Alino will update the thread, i have faith!

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 22:54

-stretches limbs from sleep chamber and dusts off helmet- Oh yeah, I'll do that sometime this weekend if I have time.
Back to top Go down
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 23:29

Hallelujah!

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 23:59

On the bright side from my break though, I've gotten 86,000 words in on my novel so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)   Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Roleplay - Stranded. (Main Party done. Anybody wanting to join should PM me for classes)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2