THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krandoy
Slave
Krandoy

New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment Empty
PostSubject: New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment   New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2014, 17:01

I just tried to tailor a new list with the new Codex with mostly my already existing miniatures and only a few neccesary new additions (3x Scourges 1xVoidraven).

It would be nice if you could comment on its effectiveness as an all comers list.

Additional info: We will soon (at about January) host a grand turnament in my area (1850p) with only the limitations of max 2 Flyers, max 150p of Fortifications and only one Detatchment allowed (also no Stompa).
This list is also supposed to be a first try of a setup regarding that turnament.

Here to the list:

1 HQ:
-Haemunculus, Portal ->105p will be placed into the Heatlance Scourges

4 Troops:
-2x 10Kabalite Warriors, Blaster, Splintercannon
+Raider, Lance, Nightfield, Splinter-Racks -> 2x200p
-2x 5 kabalite Warriors, Blaster
+Venom, Splintercannon -> 2x120p

6 Fast Attack:
-2x 6 Hyemshin, 2xCluster caltrops -> 2x126p

-2x 5 Scourges, 4xHaywire Blaster -> 2x120p

-5 Scourges, 4x Heatlance -> 120p

-Razorwing Jetfighter,2Lances,Nightfield ->155p

2 Heavy Support:
-Ravager, 3xDisintegrator, Nighfield -> 125p

-Voidraven Bomber, 2Voidlances, Nightfield -> 175p

---------------->1812p

So i still got 38p left and dont really know what to do with them, i could loose a Splintercannon in one of the Warrior sqads to give my Voidraven the 50p rocket option, dont know if its worth it though.
Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback.
Krandoy
Back to top Go down
Larndorn
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment   New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 00:49

You could throw some more points onto the Haemy (like a crucible or clonefield) a naked Warlord that is deepstruck behind enemy lines is begging to give up a free VP
Back to top Go down
Krandoy
Slave
Krandoy

PostSubject: Re: New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment   New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 18:42

Well i too thought that i kinda give that VP away, but Haemy sadly cant get a clonefield or any other defensive option (other that the -ld armor which would be wasted in that squad).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment   New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Codex 1850p List in one Detatchment
Page 1 of 1