THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Poison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilrane
Slave

New Poison Empty
PostSubject: New Poison   New Poison I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11 2015, 20:01

I'm a bit confused by the rules in 7th concerning our poison. According to the rules poisoned weapons have to have a higher strength score than the target's toughness in order to re-roll damage. Since pretty much most of our poisoned weapons are S1 does that mean that we're SOL? I'm hoping I'm wrong because that's just pretty ridiculous considering Dark Eldar are the masters of poisons. Heck we even have a vehicle named "venom" lol.
Back to top Go down
Sigmaril
Sybarite
Sigmaril

New Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Poison   New Poison I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11 2015, 20:16

The only difference from 6th edition is that back then you would get the reroll if you were at even strength/toughness. Mostly, poison isn't supposed to be rerolled. It mostly come into effect in close combat, where the weapons strength is usually "user", and if you have equipped your grotesques with poison weapons, they will often get to reroll it, being strength 5.
Back to top Go down
django_unchained
Kabalite Warrior

New Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Poison   New Poison I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13 2015, 14:53

Sigmaril wrote:
The only difference from 6th edition is that back then you would get the reroll if you were at even strength/toughness. Mostly, poison isn't supposed to be rerolled. It mostly come into effect in close combat, where the weapons strength is usually "user", and if you have equipped your grotesques with poison weapons, they will often get to reroll it, being strength 5.

Grotesques come with poison weapons automatically. No need to "equip them".

Also in the poison rule it states rerolls only happen with melee poison weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Poison   New Poison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Poison
Page 1 of 1