THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k first attempt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
macron
Slave
macron

2k first attempt Empty
PostSubject: 2k first attempt   2k first attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2018, 18:31

++ Patrol Detachment (Aeldari - Drukhari) [6 PL, 95pts] ++

Detachment Attribute: Cult of the Red Grief

+ HQ +

Succubus [4 PL, 50pts]: Archite Glaive, Splinter pistol

+ Troops +

Wyches [2 PL, 45pts]
. Hekatrix: Hekatarii blade, Splinter pistol
. 3x Wych
. Wych with Wych Weapon: Shardnet and impaler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

++ Patrol Detachment (Aeldari - Drukhari) [15 PL, 226pts] ++

Detachment Attribute: Prophets of Flesh

+ HQ +

Haemonculus [5 PL, 70pts]: Crucible of Malediction (Index), Haemonculus tools, Ichor Injector, Splinter Pistol, The Vexator Mask

Urien Rakarth [5 PL, 90pts]

+ Troops +

Wracks [5 PL, 66pts]
. Acothyst: Haemonculus tools, Hexrifle
. Wrack with special weapon (up to 1 for 5 models): Ossefactor
. 4x Wracks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
++ Patrol Detachment (Aeldari - Drukhari) [6 PL, 95pts] ++

Detachment Attribute: Cult of the Red Grief

+ HQ +

Succubus [4 PL, 50pts]: Archite Glaive, Splinter pistol

+ Troops +

Wyches [2 PL, 45pts]
. Hekatrix: Hekatarii blade, Splinter pistol
. 3x Wych
. Wych with Wych Weapon: Shardnet and impaler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [19 PL, 411pts] ++

Detachment Attribute: Kabal of the Flayed Skull

+ HQ +

Archon [4 PL, 93pts]: Blaster, Huskblade

+ Troops +

Kabalite Warriors [2 PL, 47pts]
. 3x Kabalite Warrior
. Kabalite Warrior with special weapon: Blaster
. Sybarite: Splinter Rifle

. 3x Kabalite Warrior

. 3x Kabalite Warrior

+ Dedicated Transport +

Raider [5 PL, 84pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shock Prow

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [14 PL, 327pts] ++

Detachment Attribute: Kabal of the Flayed Skull

+ HQ +

+ Troops +

. 3x Kabalite Warrior

. 3x Kabalite Warrior

. 3x Kabalite Warrior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [45 PL, 846pts] ++

Detachment Attribute: Kabal of the Black Heart

+ HQ +

Archon [4 PL, 93pts]: Blaster, Huskblade, Writ of the living muse

+ Heavy Support +

Ravager [7 PL, 129pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shock Prow

Ravager [7 PL, 129pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shock Prow

+ Dedicated Transport +

Raider [5 PL, 94pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shock Prow, Splinter Racks

Raider [5 PL, 94pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shock Prow, Splinter Racks

Raider [5 PL, 84pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shock Prow

++ Total: [105 PL, 2000pts] ++

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my first attempt at juggling a list together. there is no detachment restriction in my local meta so i was free to make use of the dark eldar patrol with a pair of battalion and a spearhead for a total of 14 CP at the start.

Things to note.
- Archon Warlord with labyrinthe cunning
- Spending 1/2 CP on alliance of agony. this puts me to either 13+D3 or 12+2D3 with a pair of warlorded succubi too.
- spending 1CP for a second artifact. Writ of the living muse and the vexator mask
- Writ of the living muse archon sitting with the ravagers.
- Vex mask homonc to prep for charges
- Nearly all vehicles (except one raider) with 6+++
- Foot Slogging either the wracks or the wyches. Depending on opponent. (53 models and 50 transport slots means something needs its boots on the ground.)
- 11 blasters. 14 disintegrator cannons for dealing with tough cookies.  
- Also with the large amount of CP and lab cunning setting up a large potion of the force in deep strike with the screaming jets strat to help reduce enemy alpha.

To my eyes it seems to be a list with a lot of options and tricks, however I just want to make sure there is nothing glaring I have missed (i did throw this list together at silly o'clock) and also if there are any shining star units/tactics/combos I have missed and should absolutely include. I worry that swarm armies will be this lists biggest issue.

Happy to accept all alternate view points, especially if they are backed up, looking to make the most terrifying raiding force possible so any and all help is appreciated as im sure ive missed some gems.

Thanks all for your help Smile

Edit: just realised i have accidentally missed out the third patrol detachment. Turning one of the batallions into a patrol. So it actually runs on 11CP at start not 14.

Edit2: Did some juggling. dropped wracks down to 5 instead of 10. added in another patrol with 5 wyches and moved a succubi over. Back to netting the 14CP at start.

Last edited by macron on Sat Apr 14 2018, 19:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PFI
Kabalite Warrior
PFI

2k first attempt Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k first attempt   2k first attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2018, 18:51

You've spent over a third of the list on HQ's. That might be the biggest critic of the list. Lots of command points is fine but you don't have the best targets for them. Like 700 points of hq's could become 300 and 4 ravagers for example
Back to top Go down
macron
Slave
macron

2k first attempt Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k first attempt   2k first attempt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2018, 19:09

Unfortunately some of the list building was decided by the models I own.

If i owned more ravagers i would likely try to squeeze them in.

as it stands i still need to buy 3 more Archons for the list but thankfully those are fairly cheap.

Until i play and see otherwise I think the HQs may be worth their points. Archons seem fairly killy with the huskblade.

However with what you have said in mind i may try to trim the cost of them by dropping the blasters off the archons that shaves off a good 85 points. I can drop urien for a base homonc. shaves off another 20. Gives me 105 points to play with which is close to another ravager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2k first attempt Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k first attempt   2k first attempt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k first attempt
Page 1 of 1