THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue

Go down 
+13
Vishuss
SchwarzLupus
wittykid
ravengoescaw
Balisong
Elzadar
Ferronyx
Sky Serpent
helvexis
Kinnay
wiggyNC
Detharmonic
Orthien
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17 2012, 08:09

With the recent update for Battlescribe I have written a new Dark Eldar Catalogue from scratch.
This new Catalogue includes all Fortifications and Forgeworld models from the recent books.

Please test this new file and send me a PM or post here with any errors you find.

You can find the new xml Data Repository for it here
The bsi here
Or if you just want to download the Catalogue you can here
And my version of the 40k Game System here

Let me know if there is anything you think I have missed or if you have any criticism.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm

Last edited by Orthien on Sun May 26 2013, 22:44; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Detharmonic
Slave
Detharmonic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05 2012, 17:50

Hello,

I just became a user of battlescribe and I'm looking for repositories. I know that you said I could get one here, but I don't see any links.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a noob. scratch
Back to top Go down
wiggyNC
Slave
wiggyNC

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13 2012, 13:26

How do we update this file to add Hull points?
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13 2012, 14:02

I am just off to bed now but it would require updating the game system file and then the army catalogue to include them.
I will try to do it tomorrow probably, but if not then very shortly, and post when the updated files are online.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13 2012, 15:27

Do you know how I can download the files directly on my iPhone, while viewing this thread on it? Razz

Edit:
Nevermind, I figured it out. Wink

wiggyNC
Slave
wiggyNC

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13 2012, 18:06

Ah no rush, pen works fine =)
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14 2012, 04:46

The game system file and Catalogue has been updated.
They will work with your other codex catalogues but those ones will have blank spaces under the Hull Points listing.

Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 07:32

Thank you Orthien this is great work! All works as it should as far as I could see from a quick check
Back to top Go down
wiggyNC
Slave
wiggyNC

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 20:26

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 00:39

I downloaded the app. The app is free so immediately beats all the competitors but is a lot, lot more fiddler than the program. Takes a bit longer to create lists; you can't duplicate units etc but to be honest I can see myself working on lists on it in my lunch breaks.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 03:10

You can duplicate units ... Well I can on my iPhone ...holding down on the unit comes up with a list of options
Back to top Go down
Ferronyx
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 22:27

just wondering if there's a version of the app for android?
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30 2012, 04:35

There is indeed. It was out before the apple version.

Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 03:50

I am working on a new update for this to utilize all the features in the new version of Battlescribe.
I am taking this opportunity to build my own DE Catalog from scratch rather than just tack improvements on to the pre-existing version like I have been.
Will take a while but should hopefully make for a cleaner and easier to update Catalog in the future.
I will also include an updated Game System file which will include duel FO charts and Allies FO charts.

Will post again when its done.

Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 08:06

Thank you so much gor doing this!

Elzadar
Sybarite
Elzadar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 13:27

Hmm, I'm sure to check this one out...

Just one question though: aren't they at the same risk as army builder for the fact that they can easily get sued by GW?

Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 19:54

They did get in trouble before. Basically they slip by because the software is just a generic list builder its the users that make and host the Game System files and Catalogs. That is why you will find no direct link to any directory's from the main website.

Back to top Go down
Elzadar
Sybarite
Elzadar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 19:56

alright that sounds good, where can I find all of the directories then?

Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 19:59

I'd like to see a 'complete' version with all fortifications as well as the FW units added.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09 2012, 00:25

@Elzadar Just do a google search for the directory's, the Battlescribe homepage links to it. The first listing should be the right place.

@Sky I can definitely add the Fortifications to the new Catalogue easy enough as I build it now. Will have to look into the FW stuff as I have never really given it much attention. Can try to add that as well.

Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09 2012, 00:33

I just felt it odd that the only one there was the defence lines, I know thats all DE players normally use but felt they should all be there. Smile

My friend showed me his Necron catalogue he had which had the FW units in too which I felt was really good. I've thought about using a Tantalus now and then and would prefer to be able to use Battlescribe still.

Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09 2012, 01:25

Makes sense.
The only reason the ADL was the only Fortification offered was that's the only one I used and bothered putting it. The rest were on the list but I just never really got around to it.

Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2012, 20:20

Anyone else run into a bug with the database where the stats for the Succubus don't show in View Roster mode?

It happens for me on the desktop and iphone versions.
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14 2012, 22:21

I haven't noticed it personally. I may be fixed with the new Catalogue I am writing but can you give a bit more info so I can replicate it and see whats going on?

Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 05:09

Okay maybe, and most likely I am a tool at running this magic box that lets me talk to pictures, but I am failing at getting repositires to load, I got some outdated codexes, Current nids, but no Dark Eldar. Can some one walk me threw what I have to do to get the correct repository for current dark eldar, I tried coping the url from the top link. and it comes up with a bunch of errors saying gui not found. Which I really don' understand. I need someone to break this down to me Barney style.

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12640-band-of-the-unbending-thorn#142250

Still fighting the world and saving damsels in distress. ~Raven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue   Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar 6th Ed Battlescribe Catalogue
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next