THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Death From The Skies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aschen
Sybarite
Aschen

Death From The Skies Empty
PostSubject: Death From The Skies   Death From The Skies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2013, 08:51

Perhaps this is more of a venting post..

But I preordered "Death From The Skies" from my local hobby shop. Today I went in, and I was told that there was only 800 copies made for North America. Needless to say, my small shop isnt getting any of those copies...so I am crap outta luck.

How are we supposed to use these updated rules, if we cannot even get the book? I was also very curious as to what they might have added to the codex in the book.

All in all...this seems purposefully done by GW... I mean..800? Really? That doesnt make any sense whatsoever..

Anyone else get this news?
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Death From The Skies   Death From The Skies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2013, 09:13

You're a lucky one, cancel your odder if you can.

Death From The Skies is a waste of money with no new content. The only thing that changed was the storm talons point cost and space marines and black templar getting access to Storm Raven,

There was a big discussion about it in the News & Rumours section that I have link bellow (specifically the page where the contents of the book has been listed):

Death From the Skies
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Death From The Skies   Death From The Skies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2013, 11:11

Moving this to GW General Discussion.

Incidentally my order for the book has not come in at my GW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Death From The Skies   Death From The Skies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2013, 11:39

Given the way printing works (been in large scale print and publishing for 7+ years) i very much doubt only 800 copies were printed for North America. The print run on this book would be in the thousands at the least... The first batch for distribution may only have been this small but i guarantee the total print run would have been significant to reduce the cost per unit.

Cost per unit in printing is more than 60% made up of paper and make ready costs...
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death From The Skies   Death From The Skies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death From The Skies
Page 1 of 1