THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Sky Serpents 1850, new edition

Go down 
+12
RikuXIII
nickthewise
Archon2589
Plague
amishprn86
Brom
Kinnay
django_unchained
Grub
Dat_Other_Guy
Mr Believer
Sky Serpent
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

Sky Serpents 1850, new edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Serpents 1850, new edition   Sky Serpents 1850, new edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 02:48

Please let me know how the Hemmy, Cronos, Talos unit works. Since I first read that on the rumors site, I've been dying to try it out.

I actually ordered two Talos boxes (1 talos, 1 cronos) with my army book to try it out.
Back to top Go down
RikuXIII
Slave
RikuXIII

Sky Serpents 1850, new edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Serpents 1850, new edition   Sky Serpents 1850, new edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2014, 05:46

I also don't understand the huskblade or the lhamean. If he's in the sslyth unit i'd recommend a blaster, one more AT shot won't hurt, and would be much more useful than a huskblade.

That, plus taking out the lhamean would give you 35 points to work with. Either another sslyth? Or drop the DL on transport one for missles on the second voidraven?

Sky Serpents 1850, new edition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2