THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coffeeslinger07
Slave
coffeeslinger07

1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies Empty
PostSubject: 1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies   1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2014, 12:38

So here is what seems to me as a nice competitive list.  So tell me if its HOT or NOT! Provide me with some feedback to support your reason.

Archon, huskblade, shadowfield, web way portal

5x kabolite warriors, venom, 2x splinter cannon
5x kabolite warriors, venom, 2x splinter cannon

Raider, night shield, disintegrator cannon
razorwing fighter, 2x disintegrator cannons, 4x monoscythe missiles, splinter cannon

ravager, nightshield, 2x dark lance, 1 disintegrator
ravager, nightshield, 2x dark lance, 1 disintegrator

Allies:

2x Spiritseers

5x D-Scythe wraithguard

5x dire avengers, wave serpent, TLSL, SC, holo-fields
5x dire avengers, wave serpent, TLSL, SC, holo-fields

Crimson hunter: pulse laser, 2x bright lances, skyhunter; w/ exarch, perfect strike, Marksman's eye

I have 40 points left over.  Was thinking of throwing a blaster in with both of my kabolite warriors.

So my plan is to deploy my 2 venoms, 2 raiders, and 2 wave serpents together for my Daka line. The razorwing will come in as my anti-infantry support flyer, and my crimson hunter will come in as my anti-air flyer.  My Archon (warlord), 2 spiritseers, and unit of D-Scythe wraithguard will deepstrike via webway portal (with no scatter) onto my enemy's most lethal unit (ex. heavy support daka teams etc.)  And obviously the venoms and wave serpents will drop off their troops at strategic objective locations and use cover appropriately.

I am seriously thinking about deepstriking via web way portal a unit of fire dragons or another unit of wraithguard, and adding in a melee unit of some sort. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: 1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies   1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24 2014, 08:02

Please do not double post. Use edit function instead. ///Vasara
Back to top Go down
Ly'khal the Exiled
Hellion
Ly'khal the Exiled

PostSubject: Re: 1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies   1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 01:51

Hi Coffeslinger!

Nice looking list, lot of classic kabal-army elements spiced with some very scary combinations, me like! Very Happy

I used a Razorwing and a Crimson Hunter in the past and I liked how they worked. Exarch upgrades are expensive though, so think will they really provide you the 'extra-killiness', or are they just a points sink.

You WILL want to use those 40 points on the blasters! They will make the Kabalites a lot more useful without making them too much of an threat on their own.

Have thought of using Reavers instead of Ravagers? You mentioned of adding some cc power on the field, so if you don't want to raise the points limit, you could swap Ravagers for Reavers for example. The Reavers will make up the Ravagers' superior range with sheer speed, they give their own punch to AT AND they don't suck at all in assault.

Just throwing ideas, try some but remember to use what suits you the best! Wink

Also, you have to let me know how the d-scythe drop plays out! I've been toying with the idea myself but haven't tried out yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies   1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 dark eldar competitive list with eldar allies
Page 1 of 1