THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

about formations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tattooudrew
Hellion

about formations Empty
PostSubject: about formations   about formations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04 2014, 08:18

so i would like to add a scarlet epicureans formation to my kabal army and I'm confused how this works. its 1 haemonculus 2 units of wracks and a talos. the question is can i field them separate from each other and they count as a formation or do all of them have to remain within 2 inches of each other like one massive blob. sorry if this is a stupid question. But same with the Corpsethief formation do all 5 talos have to be right next to each other?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

about formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: about formations   about formations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04 2014, 08:34

The Corpsethief is a single unit and therefore has to maintain coherency in the usual way. The Epicureans though are separate units and do not need to remain together.

By the way, it's a Cronos, not a Talos in that formation.

about formations
Page 1 of 1