THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Formations and Special Rules given to the formations.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Lance
Hellion
Dark Lance

Formations and Special Rules given to the formations. Empty
PostSubject: Formations and Special Rules given to the formations.   Formations and Special Rules given to the formations. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2015, 11:06

Gents,

I'm looking for ways to insert shadow seers into a bound list of DE.  So I noticed the Cegorach's Revenge Formation has 6 ICs from the Harlequin Codex.  In my mind, I can take those ICs and join them to units of DE.  

The formation has a special rule  -  Rising Crescendo: From the start of the second turn, all units in this Formation that have the Fleet special rule can Run and Charge in the same turn.

Could I join a Shadowseer to a unit of witches and give them Rising Cresendo?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Formations and Special Rules given to the formations.   Formations and Special Rules given to the formations. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2015, 11:10

It wouldn't work.

Only the specific units in the Formation get the Rising Crescendo rule, they don't confer the rule to units they join. YOu COULD join the ICs to normal Dark Eldar units, but only the Dark Eldar won;t nebefit from any of the Formation special rules because they are not part of the Formation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Dark Lance
Hellion
Dark Lance

PostSubject: Re: Formations and Special Rules given to the formations.   Formations and Special Rules given to the formations. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2015, 11:20

Ah, I see it. It is spelled out in the rule I cut and pasted in. That would have been a bonus. Thanks for quick reply

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formations and Special Rules given to the formations.   Formations and Special Rules given to the formations. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formations and Special Rules given to the formations.
Page 1 of 1