THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Null Deployment Dark Eldar - The Way of the Webway

Go down 
+10
Tittliewinks22
colinsherlow
Myrvn
Thor665
Jimsolo
Caspaar
ShadowcatX
Grub
Cerve
Skari
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

Null Deployment Dark Eldar - The Way of the Webway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null Deployment Dark Eldar - The Way of the Webway   Null Deployment Dark Eldar - The Way of the Webway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2014, 07:23

If you are worried about the scalpel squad dying first turn two possible solutions. Run a unit of talos in cover away from where you are going to drop in. Very hard to kill and in fact the only time they had ever died in one round of shooting was because of Centurian star. If thats too expensive grab some mandrakes and sit them in an impossible position to kill. XD MANDRAKES VIABLE? I THINK SO!!!

Wych
Painjunky

Null Deployment Dark Eldar - The Way of the Webway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null Deployment Dark Eldar - The Way of the Webway   Null Deployment Dark Eldar - The Way of the Webway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2014, 11:42

While I have not yet played with the scalpel and therefore haven't had the pleasure of a complete null-deployment, I do love taking advantage of the reserve mechanic!

I usually play maelstrom missions, 1850-2000pts.

T1. I reserve all but 3-5 units (some tough, some not) that hide behind LOSB terrain where possible.

T2. With a little reserve manipulation, 10-14 units and vehicles arrive to target the most threatening or most strategically significant units, grab OBJs and might I add wreck face!

T3+. My opponents are stretched to deal with the mass of units and vehicles positioned to avoid, reduce, dilute or draw and absorb any retaliatory action. Any of my stragglers show up and I keep applying pressure and grabbing OBJs.

Haven't lost yet with the new DE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Null Deployment Dark Eldar - The Way of the Webway
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2