THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar CAD w/ Real Space Raiders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coffeeslinger07
Slave
coffeeslinger07

Eldar CAD w/ Real Space Raiders  Empty
PostSubject: Eldar CAD w/ Real Space Raiders    Eldar CAD w/ Real Space Raiders  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13 2015, 11:41

So I will be getting to play my dark elder with elder in my local gaming group here in a few weeks.  I am looking for you guys to critique my list.  I am trying my best to combine my beloved dark elder with some hard hitting elder for a hard hitter reserve style list.  Let me know what u think!!

ELDAR
Autarch, banshee mask, fusion gun, lance, mantle of the laughing God (150) Warlord
Autarch, banshee mask, fusion gun, Soulshrive (130) Warlord

ELITES:
6 Fire Dragons, 1 Fire Dragon Exarch w/ fast shot
4 fire dragons, Exarch fire dragon w/ fast shot
(108)

TROOPS:
10 Dire Avengers
Wave Serpent, holo-fields, TL SL, TL SC
(260)

10 Dire Avengers
Wave Serpent, TL SL, TL SC
(260)

1x3 wind rider jet bikes (51)

FAST ATTACK:
Crimson Hunter, 2 bright lances (160)

REAL SPACE RAIDERS
Archon, blaster, WWP

TROOPS
2x5 kabolite warriors
2x1 venoms, dual splinter cannons

FAST ATTACK
3x Raiders, dark lance, (190)
2x Razorwing jetfighters, necrotoxin missiles, 2 dark lances
6 reavers, 2 blasters, 2 cluster caltrops

The Archon will go with the Fire Dragons in a Raider for a non-scatter deep strike, and the 10 dire avengers will go into the 2 other raider and deepstrike as well.  The 2 Wave Serpents will sit in the back field without passengers as my fire support.  The 2 venoms and 3 flyers will come in as reserves with the aid of the autarchs reserve manipulation.  The bikes will come in with the Autarch Soulshrive on jetbike to destroy small infantry units and look for rear shots on armor.

Do you think this list is more competitive since I have changed a few things?  Do the Dire Avengers get objective secured from the Iyanden supplement?

Last edited by coffeeslinger07 on Sat Mar 14 2015, 10:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hannibal.Lictor
Kabalite Warrior

Eldar CAD w/ Real Space Raiders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar CAD w/ Real Space Raiders    Eldar CAD w/ Real Space Raiders  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13 2015, 23:50

A unit that I absolutely love when I go with a bike autarch are reavers. I tend to give him the Soulshrive and no mantle (obviously). Having rending HoW really helps if you face an invis unit and once the autarch strats accruing S, he becomes unstoppable. Its not unforeseeable to get the guy to S10 after one full turn of combat. I would like that better than two warwalkers, one unit of two isnt very viable.
Back to top Go down

Eldar CAD w/ Real Space Raiders
Page 1 of 1