THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omkara
Kabalite Warrior
omkara

What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar? Empty
PostSubject: What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar?   What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05 2015, 21:06

I think I've been going about this all wrong. Instead of posting my own army list, I'd rather have the facts regarding which list has the highest chance of winning on any tournament against any army.

Are there examples of Dark Eldar 1850 points tournament players that continually won basically every match with a certain build with the 7th edition codex?
Back to top Go down
clever handle
Kabalite Warrior

What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar?   What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06 2015, 04:41

nope

*edit*
take a look at the battle reports section of this forum for information regarding the successes & failures of different dark eldar armylists. But what you'll find is that there isn't going to be an easy-button in this book like there is in certain other books...
Back to top Go down
Nariaklizhar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar?   What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06 2015, 05:24

There is no one best army list. There are too many variables to consider. This game is too much of a rock paper scissors game anyway, especially with Dark Eldar (paper)

There are a few unit choices, especially with allies and detachments however, that will usually give u a better chance of being successfull. Sticking with those units is your best bet. Then there are the units that would make it rather hard to win. Staying away from those will also help u win.

I may be the wrong person responding to this thread though because I don't play tournaments. Don't get me wrong, Im not saying there is anything wrong with a highly competative game, I just prefer causual games. I like winning as much as the next guy, just not enough to base my army list solely on the "highest chance if winning" In a tournament setting though, I guess that's the point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar?   What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is currently the "best" most competitive 1850pts list available to the Dark Eldar?
Page 1 of 1