THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850pts Dark Eldar list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

1850pts Dark Eldar list Empty
PostSubject: 1850pts Dark Eldar list   1850pts Dark Eldar list I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2017, 02:40

Thinking of going to De-La-War this year so I figured I better get cracking on my list. Here's what I got so far:

Dark Eldar CAD:

Succubus w/Armor of Misery, Haywire Grenades, and Archite Glaive

3x Mandrakes
3x Mandrakes
3x Mandrakes

5x Kabalite Warriors in Venom w/Splinter Cannon

3x Reavers w/Cluster Caltrops
3x Reavers w/Cluster Caltrops
5x Scourges w/4x Heat Lances

Chronos Parasite Engine w/Spirit Probe

Void Shield Generator w/3x Void Shields

Grotesquerie:

3x Grotesques + Aberration w/Scissorhand in Raider w/Dark Lance
3x Grotesques + Aberration w/Scissorhand in Raider w/Dark Lance
Haemonculus w/Scissorhand and Stinger Pistol

The entire thing comes out to 1849 points.

Since I'm not bringing a double Grotesquerie, the VSG is there to keep the paint on the Raiders from getting chipped until they're ready to move up the field on those hairy turn 1s while also providing a safe haven for my warrior boats to ditch into. The Mandrakes are there to win me games of course, and the Reavers for suicide runs and those moments I *need* to move across the board at all costs. Yes, it's lacking anti-tank but I'm confident that will in no shape or form bite me in the behind. My question is, is this enough? Is this enough to beat Riptide Wings?

Edit: In retrospect, I'm not sure how to feel about the Reavers and Scourges. Something feels wrong there but idk what it is. Maybe it's because Reavers have never amounted to more than a disappointing hill of beans when I play them, but maybe it's because of something else.
Back to top Go down
CombatDrugs4Life
Hellion
CombatDrugs4Life

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts Dark Eldar list   1850pts Dark Eldar list I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16 2017, 21:08

What about taking it as RSR detachment with 3 empty venoms as fast attack, merge the jetbikes into one squad and take another 5x scourges w 4x heat lance? If you're using mandrakes to score obj sec doesn't help much.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts Dark Eldar list   1850pts Dark Eldar list I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17 2017, 00:38

The more I look at it the more I think I need to swap out the Grotesques and double-down on the Warrior spam with 3 units of Scourges with Heat Lances bringing up the bulk of the anti-tank. The Succubus could be an Archon with a WWP and a Blaster to accompany a unit of the Scourges.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts Dark Eldar list   1850pts Dark Eldar list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850pts Dark Eldar list
Page 1 of 1