THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 with aspect host

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dunny
Slave
Dunny

1850 with aspect host Empty
PostSubject: 1850 with aspect host   1850 with aspect host I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13 2015, 21:23

Hello all I am new here to the dark city and to dark eldar as well! I have been slowly buying boxes and painting a box set at a time and I'm starting to get some ideas in my head of what I want to run. Now I should say I have played the game for a very long time but was always orks and grey knight for most of that time. So this is very new to me and I'm excited to play the army. So here is my first list

Dark Eldar 1850

Real space raiders

Archon-140
Huskblade
Blaster
Shadow field

4 incubi-155
Klaivex
Venom
Splinter cannon

5 kabalite warriors-105
Venom
Splinter cannon

5 kabalite warriors-105
Venom
Splinter cannon

2 razor wing jet fighter-280
Dark lance

3 venoms-195
Splinter cannon

3 talos-390
Twin linked haywire blaster

Ravager -120
Night shields

-----------

Eldar aspect host

5 fire dragons-120
5 fire dragons-120
5 fire dragons-120

So I have looked through my book and found a lot of different stuff I like, really isn't anything that doesn't grab my interest I'm their book. Except maybe the hq slot. Really unsure what to do there. But any how there are some things In the list I know that probably arnt optimal but I really wanted to run a raider spam-esk kinda army but wanted to give it some more punch as you can see with the fire dragons. Not sure if that's a good or bad idea but the last thing I wanted to say was I'm not looking to add much eldar, just dark eldar
Back to top Go down

1850 with aspect host
Page 1 of 1