THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 dark Eldar competitive list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
koshi482
Kabalite Warrior
koshi482

1850 dark Eldar competitive list Empty
PostSubject: 1850 dark Eldar competitive list   1850 dark Eldar competitive list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13 2015, 18:59

Well here is my list. It's basically my old list with some minor tweeks for new game format

Dark Eldar cad. (945 pts)

Succubus (glave haywire) 100

X3 kabilite warrior squads 5 man
Blaster, leader, haywire. 70. 210
Venom SC. 65. 195

FA venom SC. 65

X3 ravanger 3 dl. 125. 375

Grotesque (460 pts)

Hamunculs squid pump. 80

X2 Grotesque 3 man. 105. 210
Leader scisorhand. 20. 40
Raider dl Aethersails. 65. 130

Eldar aspect Host plus 1 bs (405 pts)
5 fire dragons.
Leader. 120

8 warp spiders.
Leader. 162

4 dark reapers. 100
Leader with starship. 23

Total 1810 my question what to do with last part of points? 3 mandrake? Upgrades?

Last edited by koshi482 on Wed Oct 14 2015, 03:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: 1850 dark Eldar competitive list   1850 dark Eldar competitive list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13 2015, 19:26

That is very similar to my lists.  

The only suggestion I would make is drop the kabalites syberite to puts those points to better use. Like a wwp and armour of misery. ;-)

Also maybe make the FA venom a personal transport for the succubus so that you aren't giving up that point in the scouring.  

Just an idea.  If you drop the syberites and the FA venom you could get a void shield generator. Which goes a long ways into protecting your army :-).  They are totally worth the points for Eldar

Edit! Just realized that the venom is probably for the dragons. I think in this case you are fine. The only issue is scattering to get within 6"

Kabalite Warrior
koshi482

PostSubject: Re: 1850 dark Eldar competitive list   1850 dark Eldar competitive list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13 2015, 22:22

Even if I scatter I can get out and run to get were I need to. Like the syrabites for extra at on kanilites. Gives me an option to charge a drop pod and kill it easy

Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

PostSubject: Re: 1850 dark Eldar competitive list   1850 dark Eldar competitive list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13 2015, 22:30

It doesn't happen often to me, but sometimes i REALLY reget not having a Sarg with a HW grenade. It can come in handy if you have the points to spare.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: 1850 dark Eldar competitive list   1850 dark Eldar competitive list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14 2015, 05:25

For efficiency have the dragons in a raider with portal is much more effective. Worrying about scatter and having to rely on battle focus doesn't tend to bode well. The kabalite syberites are more of a luxury that you don't want getting that close most of the time. You are paying 45points for something that will on rare occasions be useful. If anything I would spend those points upgrading a kabalie unit to blasterborn. That is more bang for your buck for sure.

Kabalite Warrior
koshi482

PostSubject: Re: 1850 dark Eldar competitive list   1850 dark Eldar competitive list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14 2015, 11:43

I'm paying 15 pts per squad so yes 45 total. It gives me 2 shots at 8 inches to do damage to a vehicle which is often with how I play. Then add in a charge for a third hull point and they by themselves can kill a vehicle in a turn. It makes them another threat over just the one shot syndrome and more efficient for the duel capability
For Web way 35 pts plus caricter is way to much for one trick pony fire dragons. It's gonna kill something either way so let them do just that. Yes it's dangerous ds without portal but it is a lot esier and point efficient just to do reguraly. Even 12 inch scatter I can still either change targets or get them close to still melt it with a 5 inch run. Venom is such a small footprint it's rare it will not land in room and if it does not likely to be destroyed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850 dark Eldar competitive list   1850 dark Eldar competitive list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 dark Eldar competitive list
Page 1 of 1