THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and Covens (Freakshow oriented)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShamOnMe
Slave
ShamOnMe

Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and  Covens (Freakshow oriented) Empty
PostSubject: Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and Covens (Freakshow oriented)   Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and  Covens (Freakshow oriented) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20 2016, 18:55

Fellow Archons,
I want to present you the army list of my own twisted creation, I would gladly read Your opinion about it, especally since im rather newbie one.

Formation: Dark Artisan (390pts)

• Chronos, Spirit Probe  (125pts)
  • Haemonculus, Agoniser, The Vexator Mask, WWP (140pts) <Warlord
  • Talos, Chain-Flails(125pts)

Dark Eldar Combined Arms Detachment (840)
HQ (115pts)

• Archon, Haywire Grenades , The Armour of Misery, WWP (115pts)

Elites (180pts)

• 4 Grotesques in Raider, Enhanced Aethersails, Nightshield (180pts) <Farseer goes here

Troops (210pts)

• 5 Kabalite Warriors in Venom, Splinter Cannon (105pts)
  • 5 Kabalite Warriors in Venom, Splinter Cannon (105pts)

Fast Attack (210pts)

• Rader, Nightshield (70pts)
  • Razorwing Jetfighter, Dark Lances (140pts)

Heavy Support (125pts)

• Ravager, Dark Lances (125pts)

Fortification (70pts)

• Aegis Defense Line, Comms Relay (70pts)

Eldar Craftworlds Allied Detachment (535pts)
HQ (105pts)

• Farseer,Singing spear (105pts)

Elites (164pts)

• 6 Fire Dragons + Exarch(164pts) <+ WWP Archon in Raider

Troops (81pts)

• Windriders, Scatter Laser(81pts)

Fast Attack (185pts)

• Hemlock Wraithfighter (185pts)

Farseer, and Hemlock will chose Telepathy to get free PSYCHIC SHRIEK, and bunch of really usefull spells.

Idea of this Army is rather simple, Deployment stay behind Aegis for first turn and give as much love as possible from the long range attacks, only unit i would move in this turn is Raider with Grotesques with Farseer (especially if u rolled Invisibility).
On the second turn most of our reserves (Dark Artisan, Raider with Fire Dragons, Razorwing,and Hemlock) should come in thx to Comms Rely. In this point we have to be a little tricky, and stack Our - Leadership Bubbles from Dark Artisan, Armour of Nightmare, and Hemlock Wraithfighter (-5 LD).  Now we're ready to make some dmg from PSYCHIC SHRIEK, and ranged attacs cousing as much LD tests as possible. In this step we have serious chances to wipe out some Infantry. Meanwhile  Hemlock can focus some key enemy units, and Fire Dragons with Archon can take down any unwanted vehicle or Gargantua.
After this turn Enemy defense should be seriously wounded, some of his units can still run in panic, rest of the game should be focused in objectives and finishing leftovers of the hostile forces.

If needed You can reduce numbers of Fire dragons and save some points for Liquifire guns for Haemonculus, and Talos.
Please share your coments, thoughts, and questions.

Last edited by ShamOnMe on Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hydranixx
Wych
hydranixx

PostSubject: Re: Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and Covens (Freakshow oriented)   Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and  Covens (Freakshow oriented) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20 2016, 22:08

Seems like a fun list. A few things to consider though:

ShamOnMe wrote:

Formation: Dark Artisan (390pts)

• Chronos, Spirit Probe  (125pts)
  • Haemonculus, Agoniser, The Vexator Mask, WWP (140pts) <Warlord
  • Talos, Chain-Flails(125pts)

There's little point with the Vex mask or Agoniser as a Haemonculus is not designed for combat, and this is costing him 35 points. Replace both items scizzorhand, as this adds just enough punch that he's a threat, for a much better price.

With your savings, consider a heat lance for your Talos. Yours is deepstriking you can quite easily get a perfect hit at something scary.

ShamOnMe wrote:

HQ (115pts)
[list]
[*]Archon, Haywire Grenades , The Armour of Misery, WWP (115pts)

If you can find some points, his BS7 is great with a blaster, as he's with fire dragons. If you shave off that Agoniser and Vex mask, and buy a Heat Lance and Scizzorhand, you're there and have 5 points left.

ShamOnMe wrote:

If needed You can reduce numbers of Fire dragons and save some points for Liquifire guns for Haemonculus, and Talos.
Please share your coments, thoughts, and questions.

Don't bother doing that. Fire dragons are great. They're your only option to remove a problem unit in a single turn, and they need to be able to consistently do that. Liquifier guns are unreliable at best.

"Of course you should fight fire with fire! You should fight everything with fire."
Back to top Go down
ShamOnMe
Slave
ShamOnMe

PostSubject: Re: Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and Covens (Freakshow oriented)   Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and  Covens (Freakshow oriented) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21 2016, 08:25

Thank You for this post hydranixx, all of your sugestions are great, and it gave me a lot. You're the man Smile
Back to top Go down
ShamOnMe
Slave
ShamOnMe

PostSubject: Re: Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and Covens (Freakshow oriented)   Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and  Covens (Freakshow oriented) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23 2016, 16:15

With minimal modyfication i played this List VS orks today. Commorragh recived a lot of new green prisoners Smile
My oponent were speechless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and Covens (Freakshow oriented)   Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and  Covens (Freakshow oriented) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competitive 1850 of Dark Eldar, Eldar, and Covens (Freakshow oriented)
Page 1 of 1