THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?

Go down 
+4
Squidmaster
Vasara
Jimsolo
hewster
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hewster
Slave
hewster

Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? Empty
PostSubject: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30 2015, 01:44

Could someone explain to me why it is acceptable to use a Revenant Titan as a LoW for DE? I was told by a few people that it is acceptable but I can not seem to find where this is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30 2015, 02:38

I think it's in the Lords of War supplement.
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30 2015, 07:50

Escalation book allows it.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30 2015, 11:24

It was in the Escalation FAQ released by GW after 7th was released.
Here's a link to the FAQ: http://www.blacklibrary.com/Downloads/Product/PDF/Warhammer-40k/7th-faq/Escalation_ver_1.1.pdf
Near the bottom right corner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30 2015, 22:48

Cos they couldn't be bothered to give us our own LoW so they kindly let us borrow one from the proper space elves.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31 2015, 01:34

Aww, someone's a bitter little space elf. That's good. Let the hate grow inside you. Harness it. Breath it in. Become one with it.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31 2015, 03:37

Some original stuff--you know, like ONE freaking unit--might have been nice.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31 2015, 08:27

But do we really use such big units? Some anti Titan formations or some über grotesques wouldn't fit the fluff...
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31 2015, 09:52

You don't seem to read much DE fluff... especially when it comes to the archons personal toys when they want to display superiority.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31 2015, 09:55

I read path of the dark Eldar and the only big things are the castigator from Vect and the ships...
Thank you
Back to top Go down
hewster
Slave
hewster

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07 2016, 16:43

Lol, didnt visit this in a while. Thanks for the responses.

Ya... it would be nice to give us our own. Hell... it isn't even a GW model! Ha.

It Is weird though that we will have such a massive unit as a LoW in a standard game.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07 2016, 16:55

hewster wrote:
Lol, didnt visit this in a while. Thanks for the responses.

Ya... it would be nice to give us our own. Hell... it isn't even a GW model! Ha.

It Is weird though that we will have such a massive unit as a LoW in a standard game.

It's Forge World, which is part of GW so it is a GW model. And sadly, including such monstrosities as this in 'normal' games of 40k is the direction that GW has pushed us for a couple of years now so we're basically just playing Epic with bigger models!
Back to top Go down
hewster
Slave
hewster

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07 2016, 17:18

True true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?   Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenant Titan Ruling/Fluff?
Page 1 of 1